djsnt- rack city

i play decafs songs everyday and the sub never gets warm and i played 6'7 by slow and throw and the sub got warm quick at the same volume i play decafs tracks. When i checked the track on audacity it was like 29hz at 0db : \

I don't want to take sides in all this.....but all this^^^^ Exact same thing happened to me...lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

i dont like dj slow and throws songs he bass boosts it to 0db so if you set your gains with the dd1 at -5 you have to be careful or youl clip

First of all since when do you use music to DD-1?! You use provided test tones

Not too bright, are you?

Uh ur funny...

Music always makes distortion light come on so tell me how u make it being so smart as u at being bright.

Not being a smart-ass. Here's the short answer. If you use a DD-1 using the provided tones to set your gains at -5db, then play a music track at 0db, you are clipping at the amp. 0db is louder than -5db.

What do you do you use to dd-1 ?

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

It just so happens that I get a lot of big name guys to play my music because of word of mouth. With this, it's evident that some people must like to play it when I don't contact each and every person on Youtube to play my music.

luls.png

luls2.png

:peepwall:

was just about to say hes been hitting me up on youtube, but looks like you already seen it and got a screencap lol

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

most folks found this SMD forum for the same reasons. love for loud audio. we all have our favoured music aka country,rap,dubstep,ETC. we all like something different we all want our systems to be loud, or be louder than the next guy/gals system. Its good we all share audio ideas.

But the question is this............................. Is it a good thing to share your “Hate”?

There is a whole internet of music for everyone to like or dislike. Its your opinion and we all have them.

Its great that there where some users with supportive findings. Clipping etc. To share with the group without the hostility. Its informative and educational. Thank you for sharing your findings.

His "remasters" honestly suck, I sent it to one of my buddies that master for people and he laughed his ass off. You honestly think this kid that knows nothing about music can master better than people that have been in the music industry for a long time? HA!

his remasters I believe are only him bass boosting and/or adding sine waves to the song without actually slowing the song itself down, not actually equalizing & all that like real mastering & remastering.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

i dont like dj slow and throws songs he bass boosts it to 0db so if you set your gains with the dd1 at -5 you have to be careful or youl clip

First of all since when do you use music to DD-1?! You use provided test tones

Not too bright, are you?

Uh ur funny...

Music always makes distortion light come on so tell me how u make it being so smart as u at being bright.

Not being a smart-ass. Here's the short answer. If you use a DD-1 using the provided tones to set your gains at -5db, then play a music track at 0db, you are clipping at the amp. 0db is louder than -5db.

What do you do you use to dd-1 ?

Can't tell if serious or trolling. You use a 40hz tone. What do you have in music, a series of tones to make a beat.

Doesn't matter if its a tone or music. Your amplifier is amplifying the signal.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

most folks found this SMD forum for the same reasons. love for loud audio. we all have our favoured music aka country,rap,dubstep,ETC. we all like something different we all want our systems to be loud, or be louder than the next guy/gals system. Its good we all share audio ideas.

But the question is this............................. Is it a good thing to share your “Hate”?

There is a whole internet of music for everyone to like or dislike. Its your opinion and we all have them.

Its great that there where some users with supportive findings. Clipping etc. To share with the group without the hostility. Its informative and educational. Thank you for sharing your findings.

You have three posts. Allin this thread. How can you have claimed to leave when you were never here. Unless of course you had another name......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's about to get dirty in here.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived