djsnt- rack city

ive played a lot of DJSNTs shit and the only time i played rack city slowed my subs stunk in 5 seconds when i can play anything else for 10 minutes before they stink like that.....its dirty shit

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

djsnt is a feg

posted on his facebook a link to this thread, saying:

"If you are a fan of any-kind toward DJSNT Productions, you will go to this link and post your two-cents either in a defensi...ve manor, or as a complete ass-hole. I don't care how you post up on this... Just get your point across. I want to see where this goes. "

1-2 people posting in his "defense" lulz, guess thats his real fanbase.

also thinks we "hate" him, no one said they hated you brah, just your "work" or "music" sucks.

plus he is like 12

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Its late old man is old plus I'd have to put the tablet down. Its just a little suspicious how someone "comes back" and says things like that. The hate card is played out.. I keep it real. Besides I don't need something boosted to hell and back to blow shit up. I'm quite good at it on my own

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its late old man is old plus I'd have to put the tablet down. Its just a little suspicious how someone "comes back" and says things like that. The hate card is played out.. I keep it real. Besides I don't need something boosted to hell and back to blow shit up. I'm quite good at it on my own

Get some rest old man. :lol2:

The guys account is a bit old though.

Blaine, you are shit talker #1 and always have been, I doubt that will ever change. You gather your minions to shit talk for you, hide on a forum NO ONE VISITS and are persistent in shoving your music down peoples throat. You get a bad name because you talk yourself up as if you've re-invented the wheel and all shall bow down to your incredible knowledge. Ever since you got kicked off D4S for being a know-it-all child you've never spoken to me again, but would rather waste your time bashing me behind my back as if I give two shits about a twerp in Ohio thinking he is the next 9th Wonder with his "compression chambers" and predicted bandwidth BS. Some of your "friends" have sent me screen shots of how you feel about me, yet you continue to hide and/or lie that it ever was said.

The difference between you and me is A LOT, but plain and simple you are young and naive and have very little real world experience to even call yourself a DJ. Your process that is applied to your music is flawed and shouldn't be promoted as the solution to clipped music. You've created a click of followers that are just as vigilant in promoting your name as you are all the while you missed the tail on the donkey. You don't need to split lows/mids/highs do make good music, you need a good ear and a diverse immersion in as many artists as possible. Its no secret and I've said it before... I find loud songs and attempt to make them better for my enjoyment, then share it. Anything "Decaf" was made for either a friend or myself to mess with. Its not rocket science, its not nuclear engineering... we click a few buttons and that's it, so act like it.

Be cool, have fun, laugh about life, why so serious?... CarAudio is just a fucking speaker in a car, its nothing to create drama about

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Wow guys, cant believe you can get away with all the personal attacks. Is there no mods here to do there job? I like his stuff, and who cares if you guys dont. Now i know why i never post here. To much shit talking going. This thread is way off topic and should have been closed 5 pages ago.

"This may be true but it is a chrysler sebring which is synonomous with being a p.o.s. car. Personally I gotta say it's getting really tiring having to clean off the sopping wet panties from my Hyundai Elantra every morning. Bitches love Hyundais."

Wow guys, cant believe you can get away with all the personal attacks. Is there no mods here to do there job? I like his stuff, and who cares if you guys dont. Now i know why i never post here. To much shit talking going. This thread is way off topic and should have been closed 5 pages ago.

If you don't like it hit report post. This thread was long dead until he brought it back himself. So you reap what you sow.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived