Audiopipe ASPM-1500 or Cadence F700 or MB Quarts REF1.800 amps

I can't decide on which one of these amps I want for my sub setup. I have a single Obsidian 15 D4 sub that I want to wire down to 2 ohms, doing no more than 850 watts RMS. I can't decide because all of them do what I want them to do. Now the question just comes down to which one is just generally better, because I want to make sure that the amp I get will last me 2-3 years. I am leaning towards the audiopipe because it can do around 1200 watts RMS clean at 1 ohm. What are your thoughts? I just want to make sure the first system I have will be good.

And before you say that this is a vs thread, its not. Vs is a comparison of each, I don't want a comparison, I want to find the best amp out of those 3 for my situation. . I am not asking which one is BETTER performance wise, obviously the ASPM-1500 is the best performer, but I'm not asking that. I'm asking which one would you RECOMMEND. Vs, and OR threads are completely different.

If you can't do a thread asking what amps from a list is better, then whats the point of even having a place to help people?

Edited by EpicMango

inb4l no vs threads.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

ARe you stupid or just borderline stupid? No matter what you say in order to try to fit your question its still the same thing. No vs no comparisons no what would be better no what would make my girl look hot and get me out of the basement of my mommys house. Take your broke ass and bum amp choices back to Caraudio.com then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.