Jump to content

The thing we all dread!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had the same thing happen like 10 years ago in Denver, they opened the rear door and cut the pin wires and it shut the stock alarm that was in my Dodge. Took all my stuff. Sucks alot, sorry for your loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need I have an older JVC KD-HDW10 no front aux or usb, has 3x outs (front/rear/subs) remote, faceplate case, and an ipod interface that plugs in the back of the deck.

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

Posted

Wtf. Are you serious? I have full coverage on my 95 Buick Skylark, My insurance company covers ALL my equipment in the car as long as I have pictures of them in the car and the receipts showing how much I bought them for...which are all in my email. Bro, I'd troll hardcore on your insurance company until they give you your moneys worth. That's some :bull:

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

I have AAA, 100 dollar deductable but that only covers damage to the vehicle and anything that came on the vehicle stock. Since I had and after market cd player I get nothing. To fix my window was only 142 bucks. Not worth a claim on that. The rest of my stuff would be covered under my home owners policy which has a 1000.00 dollar deductable. Then they don't give you retail on your equipment they prorate it and if you make a claim your premiums go up. So your basically only using insurance if you have a total loss, not for minor things like theft according to my agent.

Posted

Some countries you get your hands chopped off if youre caught stealing. The U.S. all you get is a slap on the wrist and cops say "ok, he learned his lesson" and theyre back doing it again the next day. Shame....

Yeah, that's what I was hinting at, just didn't want to say it for the weak stomach people lol.

If you got caught stealing where I came from, they would of beat the shit out of you and cops would of said "good job, he learned his lesson".

Posted

Who do you have insurance through?

Westfield.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

Damn, came in here thinking you were going to say you got some random chick pregnant, but this is more like some dude just stole the girl of your dreams. Sry man.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

man that sucks having your stuff stolen you bought with your hard earned money this is why i hardly ever talk about my stereo i don't show my stuff to anyone except people i trust & i always have to remind my friends not to talk about my system but it makes me mad when my neighbor told his friends

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca


check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Posted

The one saving grace about Texas is that you have the right to protect your home and your car with deadly force. No "duty to retreat" bullshit. Don't know about the laws in MI though.

I hope the cops catch that cocksucker... It sucks that you spend all that time working on your build and it's just taken away from you like that. Don't forget to check out craigslist, newspaper ads and ebay for your gear.

good luck, bro.

in michigan you are only allowed to use deadly force if you are in your home (castle law) and you are in fear of your life. vehicles and property are not acceptable to use deadly force. but that doesn't mean you cant drag them inside your house afterwards...

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 418 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...