Getting sick and tired of people messing with my stuff... (quick rant)

dont take your laptop to school. how do you not know everyone on a first name basis? leave it with a teacher. dont wear a watch to school, especially if your going to remove it.. just check the time on your phone. taking technology to school is like parking your car in the WORST neighborhood, cranking the music and leaving the driver door open.

I agree, but people should have the respect to leave his shit alone.

key word "should"

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

dont take your laptop to school. how do you not know everyone on a first name basis? leave it with a teacher. dont wear a watch to school, especially if your going to remove it.. just check the time on your phone. taking technology to school is like parking your car in the WORST neighborhood, cranking the music and leaving the driver door open.
I agree, but people should have the respect to leave his shit alone.
key word "should"

Or be made too >.>

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

kids in high school wont do anything but be dicks. just gotta roll with it or be a dick back.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Just like everyone said on here.. Gotta do something, else these kids will keep fucking with you. When I was in 10th grade..people do that shit to me all the time til I hacked all their grades and changed them all..of course I got suspended for 4 weeks and almost expelled...couldn't use a computer the rest of my high school experience...but I got respect. No one fucked with me again =) -True story. Still known to this day as the kid who hacked the computer at my local high school...even people I never met.

It's harder said than done, just don't snap...shit will get real in a split second if you do.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Make use of that Pelican, since I see it's made of metal, or put something electrical on it like a taser, so when they piss on it, they'll get horribly shocked. Who cares if you get suspended for some days, show these dumb little kids you don't like to be fucked with.

Or if you're not into violence, do it mentally and psychologically, like I have to do sometimes at my high school since I'm 19, so anything physical can get me in bigger trouble than I need :/. Mentally cripple them, and make them cry with your words

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

dude your in a christian school. its a meca of hypo critics and liars. my dad was a minister for 21 years of my life. i know this better then anyone ever will. on top of the christian issue its a private school. please don't tell me you go to Kings or bellevue christian. becasue that will ice the cake of my 20 year old opinons of them.

NEUMAN

I feel ya, I've been stolen from 2 times in the past week. Last thing they took was a patio chair from my front porch.....

Well I got something for them next time... The 120v patio chair. Lets see them grab this bitch and run!

Lol! I can't wait!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived