Getting sick and tired of people messing with my stuff... (quick rant)

People around school - a "christian" school are seriously some of the most untrustworthy people I have ever seen. If I don't sit and make sure that my computer logs all the way off, somebody cancels the log off and changes my background to guys in swimsuits / thongs or something.

I have to keep my laptop in a freaking locked case (pelican 1495) to keep people from messing with it. And at that, I have to change my lock codes on a weekly basis. Example being inside the bathroom: I set it down and go to the urinal and when I finish - I see some kid dropping his droors to take a piss on it. Or I turn my back for a second and see someone trying to guess the code to it.

Or I take off my watch to let my wrist air out. I go 10 feet away to blow my nose and someone decides it would be funny to mess with the time on it.

I can't even leave my own damn car in peace without someone hitting the f#cking fender and driving off.

Honestly... Can't people just respect things?

Just needed to get that off my chest.

/RANT

you've been a #1 target, the other day maybe a week ago, i had a fucking asshole come out his car like he needed 2 parking spaces to open up his driver seat door, slamming to the side of my parked truck, thank god i had rubber protectors on the side because i think i would murder him. His reaction looks down, closes his door and walks away like nothing happened, "mother fucker you just hit my car you retard" haha

build coming late April, early May

build log for 1 LVL 5 18" 87%ish done : http://www.stevemead...ab-dc-lvl-5-18/

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Slt Laramie

Amplifier - AQ3500d.1

Sub - DC LVL 5 18"

Highs - (2x) Selenium ST-350 Super Tweeters 8ohm

Mids - Selenium 6" 200w midrange 6W4P (pair)

Mids/Highs Amp - MB Quart ONX4.125 1000watt 4 ch

Wiring - XP Flex 25' Red, 25' Black

Alternator - Mechman 270amp

Battery - XS power D3100, 1- Yellow top front

more to come...

Start kicking ass I'm sure they will stop messing with your stuff real quick! JK .. That does suck that you can't even let your stuff down to take a leak. Not much you can do about ungrateful shit heads! Hope things get better man

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

dont take your laptop to school.

how do you not know everyone on a first name basis?

leave it with a teacher.

dont wear a watch to school, especially if your going to remove it.. just check the time on your phone.

taking technology to school is like parking your car in the WORST neighborhood, cranking the music and leaving the driver door open.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

dont take your laptop to school. how do you not know everyone on a first name basis? leave it with a teacher. dont wear a watch to school, especially if your going to remove it.. just check the time on your phone. taking technology to school is like parking your car in the WORST neighborhood, cranking the music and leaving the driver door open.

I agree, but people should have the respect to leave his shit alone.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Archived