Being A Smartass Turning Out To Be The Deal Of A Lifetime?

Yup its a scam, dont fall into it

yeah... once you send the money to paypal, she will take it out of her account.. then you are fucked.. you can issue a claim, but as long as there is no money in her payapl account you dont get dick back... just walk away.. i have been threw this paypal scam bullshit.. tell her to give up a phone number and address where the car is.. if not.... peace out!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Yea there are a GANG of scams out there you just have to be smarter then the crooks =) Do you really think she has a truck this good looking for that price ? some one locally would have picked it up or one of her freinds . But if you really want to test the waters tell her you have a freind that lives in the area and hell be checking out the truck IN PERSON AND PAYING cash !!!!If she says any thing but cool then its a scam !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I'd offer to drive up and see it...and pay cash. If she turns that down, then it's a scam.

Thats exactly my plan, if she won't accept cash, and I can't talk to her on the phone, I'm not gonna do it. I'm waiting on the reply by email. I could really care less really whichever way this deal turns out, either I get it for cash, or she can shove it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Dude, you should already know it's a scam. $2900 for a full size late model SUV in good condition? Come on. You know those are never true. I've only heard of deals like that coming from cars that are either repo'd and auctioned off by a bank or police impound.

Besides, her not giving you any means of contact for additional info is bullshit. It's just a clever way out of a million others to disguise a scam. Dude, let it go.

heres how to tell if its a scam. Tell her you have a friend that lives near her. Ask her if your friend can do the transaction in person. Im sure theres a SMD member that near her that can help you out with this :)

actually point blank tell her that YOU are going there for a business trip THIS WEEKEND and would like to pick up the unit and pay in person... see what she says, i guarantee she either doesnt respond or backpeddles