Crazy chick going nuts in class..

this is one perfect reason why i cant stand African American women.

Fuck.. Talk about ignorant...

how does that make me ignorant? please explain id love to know...

ig·no·rant (ig-nor-ant)

adj.

1. Lacking education or knowledge.

2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.

3. Unaware or uninformed.

You previously stated that "this is one perfect reason why i cant stand African American women." You imply that ALL African American women act like savages.

If I interpreted your statement correctly, then you're uninformed (ignorant) becuase there are a countless amount of African American women who are sane.

Anybody could act like this.. regardless of their race and/or ethnicity.

Exactly, its just a Generalization about African American women. Its like if someone cuts you off in traffic and you see that it's an Asian and you say, "see this is exactly why I can stand Asian drivers" it just makes you look ignorant becuase you agree to the stereotype of Asians as bad drivers even though not every bad driver is Asian and pletny of Asians are very good drivers, and there are plenty of bad/careless drivers from every race, it just so happened that the time it happened to you that they were Asian

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

this is one perfect reason why i cant stand African American women.

Fuck.. Talk about ignorant...

how does that make me ignorant? please explain id love to know...

ig·no·rant (ig-nor-ant)

adj.

2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.

You previously stated that "this is one perfect reason why i cant stand African American women." You imply that ALL African American women act like savages.

If I interpreted your statement correctly, then you're uninformed (ignorant) becuase there are a countless amount of African American women who are sane.

Exactly, its just a Generalization about African American women. Its like if someone cuts you off in traffic and you see that it's an Asian and you say, "see this is exactly why I can stand Asian drivers" it just makes you look ignorant becuase you agree to the stereotype of Asians as bad drivers even though not every bad driver is Asian and pletny of Asians are very good drivers, and there are plenty of bad/careless drivers from every race, it just so happened that the time it happened to you that they were Asian

Is the exact same thing has if you see a family of 8. What is in your mind mexicans LOL

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

PMS

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

/facepalm

Sure there are some black women who I dislike...THE LOUD ONES, the ones that give you an attitude when you tell them to stfu because you're tired of hearing them and then they make such a big commotion about it.. "YOU HEAR THIS WHITE BOY?! HE WANTS ME TO SHUT UP!?" Meanwhile she's surrounded by a bunch of white people..but that can mean any woman...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

ig·no·rant (ig-nor-ant)

adj.

Did I ever say that they were savages? No lol. And yes anyone could do this, but I have yet to see videos on YouTube where white chicks are freaking the fuck out to the point where they wanna kill someone.

I have yet to see/meet a single sane African American woman, I could go on about them but I'd rather not get baned and it's not even worth my time. When the day comes that I find a sane African American woman, I will edit my posts

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

This woman seriously needs a nice long visit at the insane asylum.. I don't know what caused her to freak out like that, but it was in no way worth her reaction.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw