Dumb A$$ People behind the wheel.....

I brake check if they're not paying attention to the road (you hit my truck, I'm gonna be seeing red), and I tailgate if they're not going fast enough and they decide to not go over a lane even though there's no traffic. Or I just go around them.

you brake check tailgaters, then you tailgate when you want them to go faster? you fail, sir. dont be a hypocrite.

remember guys, you never know why that person whats to go faster. most of the time, its just a speeder. but maybe they are going to the hospital or some emergency. just get out of the way if you can.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I read most of the posts and didn't see what I do. I usually drive 5-10 over the limit, so if someone comes up on me I move over. Then, when their front wheel is about at my back wheel, I downshift and gun it. Slow down, let them catch up again, and do it over. Funny how pissed some people get. Ain't my fault you can't keep up.

lol dude... i would just look at you, very confused, and think something was wrong with you. and just continue to drive the same speed. but then again i dont need to prove i have a big dick by racing on the highway.

:rofl::friends:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I just get out of the way. only time i retaliate is if there are cars in front of me, so i cant go faster and me merging would do nothing for the other driver yet they still tailgate me. or if someone FLYs up my ass and hit the high beams before I can even react or there is a car to my right so i cant merge yet. if either of those happen, your getting the brakes.

in my first car i adjusted the rear windshield wiper fluid hose so it just shot straight up. fill that with windex concentrate, not watered down. that would soak the shit out of anything behind me and they would need to use their own fluid to get the shit off. my friends would drive on the wrong side of the road to avoid it.

/\ this is aweome..... i might do this LMAO i get tailgated all the time....on offramps and such..... i usually hit the brakes light at first...but if you continue to be an asshole ill lock em up right in front of you...... cuz if you hit my car after you were tailgating me...im gettin out of the car and someones gettin they're ass kicked.....and its not gunna be me LOL

i have a really bad temper on the road but it only gets like that if i either get hit because someone did something stupid or something of the sorts.....you slow me down when im in a hurry i move over or just deal with it.

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Well if there is no one in front of you and your driving under the limit then its going to happen. I do tailgate dumb ass holes driving like grand ma. Not intentionally just by nature. Lol but a "break check" is stupid in my opinion. Why the hell would you want to throw your brakes on? That's stupid if some ones riding your ass. What if they were looking off when you hit your brakes like a fool? You should try hitting the gas!!!! I'm not defending the dumb idiots that tail gate innocent drivers stuck behind a slow driver. This goes out to you slow ass non speed limit driving asses!! You all know who you are!!! Lol

I brake check if they're not paying attention to the road (you hit my truck, I'm gonna be seeing red), and I tailgate if they're not going fast enough and they decide to not go over a lane even though there's no traffic. Or I just go around them.

you brake check tailgaters, then you tailgate when you want them to go faster? you fail, sir. dont be a hypocrite.

remember guys, you never know why that person whats to go faster. most of the time, its just a speeder. but maybe they are going to the hospital or some emergency. just get out of the way if you can.

Here's the thing. Location. Freeway, traveling 200 something miles vs. on a road traveling 30. I would be a hypocrite if I did it on the same road. If someone's tailgating me on the freeway, I just move out of the way. Don't assume.

If its on the highway i just speed up so we can travel at a fast rate with less chance of me getting pulled over for speeding. If they get too close, we will have some problems, anything i have to throw ill throw it. If some one cuts me off to the point i have to stomp on my brakes shit is going down.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

IH8PunkRok is notorious for riding people's asses.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

If I'm doing the speedlimit or 10 over and your still on my ass you best believe your going to get a smart ass move done by me. I slow down 10 below and see if they pass. If not fuck em. Not going to get a ticket for some dumb ass that wants to ride my ass. I had 2 people do that recently and NONE of them passed. Just kept hiding their lights behind me.

This is on a 2 lane rode. With passing zones.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

LOL I learned my lesson a few years back about tailgating. I pull onto the freeway after work and some douche in his Corvette was kinda going in and out of lanes, including mine. Then finally gets into my lane, I speed up on his ass, this is the lane next to the slow lane, then I take my foot off the gas, about 2 secs later he slams on the brakes for no reason and I slam into his car, my 91 Caprice is fucked up and he gets no damage and takes off lol.

I just move over when ppl come up fast behind me, but if its when I'm going to work at 4pm and there is medium to heavy traffic and I'm alreading doing 72 in the fast lane (which I always do) then I'll either speed up a bit or just let them sit behind me, occasionally I will tap the brakes if they keep speeding up then slowing down behind me, always makes them fall back a few car lengths. IDC if you are in a rush to get to work, learn to be on time, I'm late for work too sometimes (ok all the time lol) but I don't go putting ppls lives in danger by driving recklessly. I wish I had the authority to pull over stupid drivers and take away their license and impound their vehicles...without actually being a cop

I usually don't have to deal with tailgaters, its the fuxin middle to old Asian ppl (no offense) that piss me off, I'm sorry but literally everytime I deal with a slow ass driver in the 3rd lane or somebody who can't make up their mind they are Asian. Hell a few weeks ago going to work at 8am on a Saturday this fuckin car keeps speeding up to about 80 then slowing down to 60 repeatedly all while swerving in and out of lanes, I figure they are drunk and after a few min I speed up when I get the chance and pass them and see its a 65+ year old Filipino guy (I know not technically Asian) trying to read a fucking map on his steering wheel. 5 min later this motherfucker is doing about 90 in the slow lane then slows down to about 60 for no fuxin reason. Then today some chick in rush hour traffic doing about 60 in the slow lane is putting on make up! WOW bitch either get ready sooner and do your make up at home or leave earlier so you can do it when you get to your destination and park!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived