Jaloosk Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 The city of Clintonville, Wisconsin, has been unable to explain a series of loud noises that started earlier this week and have occurred multiple times since.The sounds have been described by locals as resembling “thunder, fireworks or someone slamming a heavy door.” Officials have set up recording equipment in an effort to find the source of the “booming sounds” that have reportedly roused residents from their sleep. That effort has been unsuccessful thus far, as has every attempt to explain away the mystery with manmade causes. City administrator Lisa Kuss said they have so far ruled out water, sewer, gas, landfill, military, and mining-related origins, as well as known geological phenomena. vibration-detection devices, set to be installed by Friday, will be used to determine the clamor’s episcenter. A city meeting has been called for 6 PM this evening. A Q&A session will be held, but Kuss has already acknowledged that there is no new information to disseminate at this time. http://host.madison.com/news/state_and_regional/wis-city-s-equipment-fails-to-tape-mystery-booms/article_024050a9-b2b6-5fe8-9713-aea20d03f909.html Quote "Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three." "Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."
412 CVX Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 lol nice Quote Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Brandonrcm Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Someones probably been playing with their funky pups a little too much Quote
Namosh Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I thought you were going to be talking about this. http://news.discover...own-120322.html Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Jaloosk Posted March 22, 2012 Author Report Posted March 22, 2012 (edited) Uhh...that _is_ what I was talking about. I like your article better though. Edited March 22, 2012 by Jaloosk Quote "Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three." "Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."
zack_e89 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I saw that story on CNN or something and I told my dad someone probably had a huge ass system. Quote 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Namosh Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Oh damn! I looked at your picture and skipped right over the article. I thought it was part of your sig. My bad. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
kraz1021 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Someones probably been playing with their funky pups a little too much haha funky pups FTW!!!! Quote
BeatBox Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Someones probably been playing with their funky pups a little too much doubt it since the church itself is still up lol Quote
Lbox88 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 (edited) sounds like mini meade has been driving around a lot EDIT: If this turns out to be truly a basshead, someone needs to track him down and get him/her on this forum as an honorary member for fucking with a whole town lol. Edited March 22, 2012 by Lbox88 Quote UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.