lifted_silverado Posted March 25, 2012 Report Posted March 25, 2012 Thats fucking great! OP no Facebook, but if you post her pics i'll give a Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
carshateme Posted March 25, 2012 Report Posted March 25, 2012 New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
TheNewbie Posted March 25, 2012 Report Posted March 25, 2012 I don't think it was a good idea to post her pictures on here but, he's just trying to help his girl out, yeah she looks young. But why is it necessary to bag on em? I'll go like both pages. Gl. That photographer does look creepy though.. EDIT: Seems like were all five.. Check out my build log: http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353 Different folks have different strokes.
Quiet Posted March 25, 2012 Report Posted March 25, 2012 I did laugh that her name was naomi. LMAO Naomi Rof Eht Rehpargotohp 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
LT.Smoke Posted March 25, 2012 Report Posted March 25, 2012 Fuggin Hysterical bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
notorious97200 Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 I love it ! Made me laugh in my office !!! poor children !!!!!!!!!!! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Maxim Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 Just think of all the times this studly gentleman railed your GF wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
kh2456 Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 Just think of all the times this studly gentleman railed your GF HAHAHAHAHA thats so scary. What kind of female with 1/4 of a brain would get half naked in front of this weirdo? No offense op.
IBleedMusick Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I hope a mod locks this before it really gets out of hand...oh wait damn too late. I was in my office dying and I still can't stop laughing tears and all the poor kid is probably going to come back and spaz on us this fucking hilarious though. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.