Put it on CL. I guarantee you could dick some know-nothing out of more than you paid for it. It's JL.

This, I have to say, is probably some of the WORST advice I can think of. Let's see...let's rip someone else off because we got ripped off. That's such a dick move. I only hope the embarassment the OP feels shows in a form of empathy and leads him to not rip others off the way he was.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Put it on CL. I guarantee you could dick some know-nothing out of more than you paid for it. It's JL.

This, I have to say, is probably some of the WORST advice I can think of. Let's see...let's rip someone else off because we got ripped off. That's such a dick move. I only hope the embarassment the OP feels shows in a form of empathy and leads him to not rip others off the way he was.

I agree, looks like I know who not to buy shit from on this forum. Thats fucked up you guys suggest that shit. Shady as fukk.

As for OP, 6 grand and a 142? ouch. My first real build, I spent less than 1500 (I either had some of t, or bought stuff used) and I metered better.. but Im guessin your shit sounds damn good?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

JL is meant for SQ not SPL, :shrug: thats your own fault.

Not really his fault someone sold him something he didn't need. He clearly didn't know much about it and heard from shops, advertisements, or maybe even friends that JL was the best you could buy. That's what marketing and salesmanship is all about. You think anyone needs an iPad? Nope. But they sell off their stellar marketing and JL is the same.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

ahh i thought so! Remember what we talked about. Your car sounds very very clean as hell. Just depends on what you want to do with it.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

It was the fusion with wisdom on the side

It was the fusion with wisdom on the side

want me to mail you guys your allen wrenches ? LOL. Are you guys going to be at slamology?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

OP, keep your amps and speakers.

Maybe you only need another box design for those subs?

For sure, you will be able to get some money if you sell them subs.

There are lots of subs that can be loud on 1500 w rms (your 2 HD amps) for the money you will make.

Good luck.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

too many a-holes out there giving out their high school opinions on system installs, that's fucked up, and hopefully you get your stuff back atleast 40-60% of the money so you can do some damage and show us a 50+ :morepower1:

build coming late April, early May

build log for 1 LVL 5 18" 87%ish done : http://www.stevemead...ab-dc-lvl-5-18/

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Slt Laramie

Amplifier - AQ3500d.1

Sub - DC LVL 5 18"

Highs - (2x) Selenium ST-350 Super Tweeters 8ohm

Mids - Selenium 6" 200w midrange 6W4P (pair)

Mids/Highs Amp - MB Quart ONX4.125 1000watt 4 ch

Wiring - XP Flex 25' Red, 25' Black

Alternator - Mechman 270amp

Battery - XS power D3100, 1- Yellow top front

more to come...

I attended the world finals db drag/bass race comp in Lima, Ohio this weekend. Im really glad I went since I was finally able to hear many brands of car audio i have never heard before, in particular, DC, sundown, and FI, & a couple others.

My embarrassing confession is that i wasted over 6 thousand dollars on a JL audio setup consisting of two 12w7s & i can barley hit 142.

I was told by many of the professionals at the event that for the amount i wasted, i could have had a very impressive setup.

So yeah, im a dumbass. I will be ripping out all of my JL stuff and selling it. if i cant sell it, i'l hook it up to my wall sockets.

Im thinking about getting four DC 15 xl's.

2ldx7vk.jpg

Archived