Purplehaze Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 Okay, so I fooled around and knocked up my ol lady. It's all good, I like kids anyway. But when I told her I was gonna sell all my stuff, she got upset with me. She said she didn't want me to do that, cause she is afraid that later on down the road I will miss it all too much, and resent her for it. Also she says there is really no need to sell it, maybe I should just put it on hold for the time being. But I feel like keeping it would be selfish, even though I'm not hurting for money. Just seems like a sacrifice that should be made regardless of the need. So now I don't know what to do... She really doesn't want me to stop doing car audio... But I really wanna do what is right. Any opinions? Thanks fellas. -Purple UPDATE: Well after hearing you guys opinions, and talking it all over with my girl, I've decided to go ahead with the build for the time being. I just will not spend any money on it, unless I work extra or do side jobs to fund it. But I already have everything for the doors and dash, and most everything else too. So the work will carry on for the moment, with a new funding plan in action! Oh, and here is a pic of me and my girl. It's a few years old, but we both still look the same, for the most part. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
412 CVX Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 Then keep your system! Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
One Way Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 I don't really see a problem. Keep ur system and don't spend as much on it as u normally would. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Fredddy Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 ahh man your lucky she wants you to keep it.. My girl is 7 weeks, and she wants me to get rid of my system :/
Emmet Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 IMO if your not hurting for money why sell it all? Doesnt make much sense, if its a space issues with the car just tear it down, put it in storage till the time is right, then when your kids a little older, put it all back and get em started on bass young i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Lbox88 Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 I don't really see a problem. Keep ur system and don't spend as much on it as u normally would. THIS!!! Plus she said for you to keep it and if you're not hurting for money than there is no need to sell it. Later, if things get tight, you still have that safety of being able to sell it, but no need to jump the gun and dump everything if you don't have to. UBL | Build Log
bass_stalker Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 keep it and sell it if you actually have to, if not just be there for the wife and dont spend as much time with your audio JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
BeAlLsTaR13 Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 Least you considering looks good on you to her atleast, keep doing what your doing and if later down the road if things happen do what you gotta do Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
stipek Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 Just keep it for now if she's cool with it. What if she was the one with the system and said "well now i have to sell it all" ...what would you say? Do what you can now because you won't have time later. last summer my daughter was 2 and it took me a month just to build my box. so don't sweat it man. you always get rid of it later...its harder to start all over again. Headunit - Sony DSX-200X Subs - (2) Modified American Bass 18's Monoamp - DD M4 Front Stage - CDT HD62-AS components with 4 Crescendo PWX 6.5 4 Channel Amp - Hifonics ZRX1000.4 Cadence 0 gauge Singer 275 amp Alt D7500 XS Power battery Quad 1/0 input Toolmaker terminals SMD OM-1 RGB LEDs BUILD LOG CURRENT ABOVE SETUP http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191602-2003-bravada-2-18s-ab-dd-xs-singer/ BUILD LOG (2 MTX 7512's)http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/size]
Purplehaze Posted March 28, 2012 Author Report Posted March 28, 2012 Yeah I'm just not sure what she "really" wants. She is such a sweetheart, she would lie b/c she knows how happy it makes me. But that's what I was thinking, just put the whole build on hold, don't buy anything else for the build until the time is right. I'm pretty sure I can get everything the baby needs in a month or two at the most. Should be able to buy her an SUV also before the baby comes. So, just go on hold, keep everything, and have a security blanket? Thanks for all the replies peeps! I appreciate it! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.