alphasig293 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 My wife said the same thing man, when I found out she was pregnant I was gonna sell all my stuff and save up. She loves going to the shows with me and wanted my son to come along too, so I said ok and started a rebuild, lol, she didn't realize I was gonna spend more money tho. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
n8ball2013 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 MY wife actually said the saem thing. She said what would you do if you sold all that stuff instead of finishing what you started out to do? Just a note. Be pissed off and grumpy and bored is not a correct answer if that question is posed. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
IBleedMusick Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Congrats!!! man and way to have your priorities in the right place. The simple fact that you gave thought to dumping the system is admirable all its own I have no kids therefore I can't speak on the matter but one thing I can say is a third dd sounds like the best route IMO and finish your system little by little. I put aside a set amount per paycheck and side hustle into an account only for my car whether it be maintenance, performance or audio everything comes out of one account and if it runs dry I stop making purchases until its replenished it has worked best for me to make sure I have my safety net then my safety net's safety net. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Red-navi-916 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 All i gotta say BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Hellbound Train Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 My girl wouldnt let me let it all go either. She wants me to keep running my team and keep with the audio hobby so I can bring our son into it if we have one. So that we have something to share together. I just found out last friday that we are expecting so I just got baby news too.
IBleedMusick Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 All i gotta say 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Audiojunkie23 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 First off, congrats man! Me and my girl are due May 30th. Right around the corner. Second, I say keep what ya got. Focus of the girl and the needs of preparing for a child, but bump when you can. Once the baby gets here, you might need to take a few things out and put up for a little while but it's always there for you to put back whenever you want. That's what I'm doing with mine. No use in selling it all and buying new down the road and spending all that money. Good luck with everything and don't sell your equipment.
Purplehaze Posted April 6, 2012 Author Report Posted April 6, 2012 Oh...another thing...on another forum I'm a part of, there's a rule. If you talk about a girl/girlfriend/wife, you have to provide pics of said person or you get a 24-hour comedy ban. I firmly believe that should be a hard and fast rule everywhere. Pics are coming today MY wife actually said the saem thing. She said what would you do if you sold all that stuff instead of finishing what you started out to do? Just a note. Be pissed off and grumpy and bored is not a correct answer if that question is posed. Haha, another good point from N8! Congrats!!! man and way to have your priorities in the right place. The simple fact that you gave thought to dumping the system is admirable all its own I have no kids therefore I can't speak on the matter but one thing I can say is a third dd sounds like the best route IMO and finish your system little by little. I put aside a set amount per paycheck and side hustle into an account only for my car whether it be maintenance, performance or audio everything comes out of one account and if it runs dry I stop making purchases until its replenished it has worked best for me to make sure I have my safety net then my safety net's safety net. Thanks man, and I really like that idea. I think I'll go open up a new checking account today just for that! All i gotta say Bahahaha! That was freakin' funny as hell man! I love it! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Purplehaze Posted April 6, 2012 Author Report Posted April 6, 2012 Here you go guys, these are old pics from a couple of years ago, we were together for 2 years, broke up for almost a year, and found our way back together. This time I plan on keeping her, and marring her. She is by far the best girl I have ever had! Coolest chic I've ever met, to be totally honest... She still looks about the same. I'll try to get her to let me take some new pics today, but she's shy. And this is her with my mother, momma haze I'll try real hard to get some recent pics sometime today... Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
dwright27 Posted April 6, 2012 Report Posted April 6, 2012 She cute Congrats bro 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.