Fi Audio Decision

I am looking for one of their subwoofers but there is a but as always and I will lay out the system and so forth as follows

Eclipse CD 5030 Head Unit

Morel Dotech Ovation 6

Powered by Arc Audio KS 300.2

Now for the sub amp it is a TREO RSX 1600

312 x 1 @ 2 ohm

600 x 1 @ 1 ohm

I listen to a lot of techno but I sometimes throw in other types of music now and then. So may question to the lovely people out there is which Fi Audio subwoofer would be a good choice but has to be in an enclosure no larger than 1 cu ft sorry.

Thanks guys and girls.

Edited by ebrahim

• 3 weeks later...

I would use the Q 10

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I would use the Q 10

and he may know a thing or 2 about fi/aa

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I would use the Q 10

and he may know a thing or 2 about fi/aa

While have not used every product from Fi/AA I do know a thing about parts,specs and assembly methods. Heck some companies still use my innovations to this day with subwoofer building. One company even copies an old name I used on one of my lines. lol

But ya the Q line is what he needs, I might pick myself up a few 10's for my collection.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Its kind of sad that 99 percent of people around don't know dons pedigree

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its kind of sad that 99 percent of people around don't know dons pedigree

Labradoodle?

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't do this for fame. I do this for the love of the industry and it's at the core of my existence. I may know more about audio than the average person but I don't know everything, no one does.

I used to offer my help all the time but these days there is so many self proclaimed guru's that are rude, obnoxious and clueless. So now if I see genuine folks asking for help I will help those people because that is where the time is well spent.

I respect so many of you who have stuck around in the industry since early 1990's and do the same(you all know who you are) Hell, look at Steve. He has opened up our small industry to a whole new audience and I support that 100%. I remember when he was on my old forum and he was like a sponge learning everything he read and asking questions. Now look at the great builds he does. That's talent and I am proud of him.

• 2 months later...

hey dB Don I would like to know what is the main difference between the Fi BL and Q? if you can inform me id be grateful because I know vs threads are not allowed and I'm not asking which is better but just the differences in the sub lines.

Thank You,