Alright but just to warn you, I won't be around much by the time you move in lol. I go on a vacation that Saturday for the weekend and then will be in and out for 3 weeks traveling to VA. I am gonna work on it tomorrow night though, wife is gonna be out for a bit :)

What part of VA you gonna be rolling through?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Got a lil work done.

DSCF1149.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1151.jpg

I hadn't realized when I got my MDF from Lowes, that one corner was jacked and looked like it had been dropped.

DSCF1152.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

car was on the charger, noticed it got to max charge

DSCF1155.jpg

took the box outside to do some cutting, the new design calls for a couple of inches shorter, which works out nicely since I damaged the box a little bit getting the top baffle off.

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1160.jpg

Putting the new parts together

DSCF1161.jpg

Since the port used to be on the left side, I had rounded off part of it a little bit to try to help get better air flow through the port. After I added the new front wall piece, I filled that area in with some wood filler.

DSCF1162.jpg

Tomorrow I will have a little bit more cutting and a lot of sanding to get to. I hope to have it done by this weekend hopefully before the wife and I take off for a mini vacation and head out to work sites after that.

Archived