EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

LOL at the people who think they know anything about stripper poles when they've never had one. I've dealt with two.. One that was my own, one of them was straight up and down and the other was at an angle. Both were made for two different reasons.

Edit: and what does a stripper pole have to do with anything, especially a back window LOL

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Just a question... So when people put MDF on their roof for strength how come they put vertical 2x4s to hold it in place instead of angled ones when its drying? I mean according to you angled ones would hold it in place better right?

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Seriously? For one you'd have to cut the angled pieces ends to make it flush with the floor and the mdf. The 2x4 would have to be longer. Ones holding a piece of wood in place, the other is trying to keep your windshield from imploding. Its so much simpler to have a shorther piece that takes less cuts to get perfect just to hold a piece of wood up.

Cant compare the two.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Joe you should quit while you are behind because you sure as hell wont get ahead anytime soon

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Seriously? For one you'd have to cut the angled pieces ends to make it flush with the floor and the mdf. The 2x4 would have to be longer. Ones holding a piece of wood in place, the other is trying to keep your windshield from imploding. Its so much simpler to have a shorther piece that takes less cuts to get perfect just to hold a piece of wood up.

Cant compare the two.

wait wait wait...

"Its so much simpler to have a shorther piece that takes less cuts to get perfect just to hold a piece of wood up."

The whole point of a stripper pole is to hold the roof in place so it does not flex and cause the windshield to break, So if its simpler and more perfect to put a vertical piece of wood to hold MDF in place onto the roof wouldn't it go the same for a stripper pole? With both things your are "Trying to hold something in place" right? Thought so.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Your holding a 20 lb piece of wood in place for 30 minutes. I dont give two shits about the stripper pole. Why would you want to have a longer piece and cut two 45s on both ends for something so simple as hold a piece of wood up?

Your comparing holding light weight wood in place vs needing a piece of fucking thick ass steel to keep your windshield from flying off. Hell my sister could hold the wood up. Doubt shes gonna keep the parts in my car from moving at 155+ dB. The comparision is stupid.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I will argue the stripple pole thing too... angled at a 45, or straight up and down. Its not going to matter if your stripper pole is built correct and welded at the top and base.

Pipos truck for example, only shatters windows when the door is open.

KOB truck, stripper pole the same way, rarely a broken window.

a21bravo, a walled 300 with 8 15s had pretty nasty window flex pre stripper pole, now with a pole little to no flex.

Theres so many high 158+ vehicles that benefit from them its not even funny.

Sure there are guys without poles that do high numbers too, but most of them are tuned or peak in the higher 50hz range, which is a completely different wavelength

Angled or not angled, the stripper pole is adding an additional support to one of the weaker spots of the roof.

Time and time again if the new windshield is not properly installed, and as little as a small piece of glass is left behind the window, or the old adhesive wasnt stripped and the window wasnt properly installed and sitting flat, it is more prone to break.

Archived