EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

Makes you wonder why this guys' window didn't end up in tiny pieces huh.

flex breaking window - YouTube

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Sounds like my dumbass neighbor whenever he brings up the story about how he shattered both his side windows on his old rusty ass truck. You'd have to be an idiot to believe that the side windows just shattered from bass. Vibrating off the track or something coming loose causing them to break is not the same thing as it being blown out with bass.

I know a guy that said the exact same thing...both back side windows in a deluxe cab pick up...you know...the tiny side windows...lmao

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

BTW Im still waiting for you to teach me the difference between angled stripper pole reinforcement and straight up and down reinforcement.

you and me both

the physics just isn't there

if anything an angled pole would help reduce the lateral forces on the windshield as well as the (for lack of the correct word) up and down forces

whereas a vertical pole would just cover the up and down

please take your logic and go somewhere else. no room for that kinda stuff around here

BTW Im still waiting for you to teach me the difference between angled stripper pole reinforcement and straight up and down reinforcement.

you and me both

if anything an angled pole would help reduce the lateral forces on the windshield as well as the (for lack of the correct word) up and down forces

please take your logic and go somewhere else. no room for that kinda stuff around here

I think you should read more than type. Im sure he has way more of an idea of what hes talking about than you.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

he was being sarcastic. he knows a thing or two about it as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you and me both

I think you should read more than type. Im sure he has way more of an idea of what hes talking about than you.

your probably right-

you and me both

sarcasm between the chat mafia > you. .. you fail good sir

Also, in this thread

internet-memes-u-mad-yet.gif

ive done a 155.2 at 35hz on music at the headrest... legal meca event.. and i couldnt even break my windows, and my car is a integra... with a wall... there is NO way this was caused by how loud it was, a bolt or something loose, rattling around yeah..

so, bass caused vibrations, vibrations caused something to come loose, that certain thing thats loose broke the window... tada.. problem solved...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wait................

did you seriously say that "exo don't have a stripper pole that's made to break windows"????

its not a burp box and doesn't have a angled stripper pole made to break windows easier.

ROFLMAO......

Stripper poles are to support the roof so the frame that the windshield is glued into dont move making it stronger and less prone to blow windshields..

they are not there to make a vehicle to blow windshields.....

Not to menthion, EXO has been known to lie on multiple occassions, just like that white truck that came to his house to bitch him out for the noise, and than later in a different vehicle he claimed to find the guys house and "basssed" his house out, 2 completly different brand white trucks, and 1 truck was a 2 door, while the other a 4 door.

but really, a stripple pole is there to shatter windows you say... roflmao

Archived