EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

Hmmm maybe the bass did break it...

Bass is loud...bass pisses off old man...old man throws dentures through window...window shatters!! :rofl:

Seriously though, if the bass did break the window then that's fuckin cool :good:

lose window bolt will do it bass wont ... ive been around along time and have never seen it done... and exspecaily with that set up . it dont look no where near loud enough ...

my daily does 160s at 32 33 hz and 158s at 20s and it wont break it ... something came lose and hit the window .

Was that window tinted?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hmmm maybe the bass did break it...

Bass is loud...bass pisses off old man...old man throws dentures through window...window shatters!! :rofl:

Seriously though, if the bass did break the window then that's fuckin cool :good:

That is crazy. I dont know if I am the only one who did it. But when you said "thats fuckin cool" I read it to my self like the gramps said in that bass freakout video. that exo had that went viral.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

lose window bolt will do it bass wont ... ive been around along time and have never seen it done... and exspecaily with that set up . it dont look no where near loud enough ...

my daily does 160s at 32 33 hz and 158s at 20s and it wont break it ... something came lose and hit the window .

It has NOTHING to do about being loud, Its the vibration that breaks stuff. Sound is vibrations in the air, and we replaced the window and when we did there was nothing internally in the door that would have cause it to break, It was from bass alone. Its ok though, Theres always gonna be haters.

just saying been to thousands and thousands of comps and have done thousands installs that play low lows and have never ever seen a side window bust out do to the bass ... something else made it bust ... it hit against metal or somthing . hell ive seen cars do 130s and bust windshield not from bass but because the bass moved the windshield just enough to hit it again metal and then crack ... it wasnt because of bass was because window rubbed against metal /..... no hating going on just the facts man

lol then you are a freakin idiot , if u believe bass caused it ...

Bass = sound, Sound = Vibrations. Thank you come again.

This is turning into something to read for the lol's.... Loud N Low, not being a hater, but you said you had to pick glass out of your arm? Car windows break into nifty chunks that arent super sharp..safety glass man.... them bishes mustve been going a bazillion miles an hour to have gotten stuck into your arm.. no hate,.. just sayin'

Did he have the window down [art way or what? Cause if it was up all the way, I have doubts, but if it were like halfway down, I could see that itd flop around enough to break itself..

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

lol my back window in a bug the bass losen up the weather stripping causeing it to bounce whith the bass then shattered with it bounceing up and down hitting the metal sooooo bass broke my back window to?

ive never seen a side window blow out due to bass im with jeff on this one

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived