What do you do for a living?

Spent the last 9 years working for the Waupaca foundry. If it was made of cast iron chances are it was made at one of the six plants. Now im at a paper mill easy work, better pay and far better opportunities. We do specialty paper like McDonald's burger wrap and sugar packets so its a pretty secure job.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I get fucked in the ass for shit pay.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I graduated from culinary School in 2003 and have been cooking professionaly for 12+ years. I'm the Executive Chef of a banquet hall. On the side I bought a bbq smoker trailer which i pull around and cater parties and set up road side and sell ribs, pulled pork, brisket, chickens and wherever else I have time to put together. Its a pretty good gig! I love it!

set up Alpine 9851, Sundown sax 100.4d, Digital Designs M3A, Incriminator audio components X 2, HCCA Tweeters, 2xDD 3512sc dual .7 coils , H.O 220 amp alt, Optima yellow top under hood, batcap 4000 in the back, Big 3, and all 0 gauge runs. For now but it's never finished!!!

I graduated from culinary School in 2003 and have been cooking professionaly for 12+ years. I'm the Executive Chef of a banquet hall. On the side I bought a bbq smoker trailer which i pull around and cater parties and set up road side and sell ribs, pulled pork, brisket, chickens and wherever else I have time to put together. Its a pretty good gig! I love it!

I miss cooking professionally as I graduated with my culinary arts degree as well, but best decision I ever made was continuing my education and getting into food science. No more messed up hours, no more weekends, holidays, etc....pay is better, you work with people who actually care about what they are doing and not just broke college kids looking for money to go out with for the night!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I miss cooking professionally as I graduated with my culinary arts degree as well, but best decision I ever made was continuing my education and getting into food science. No more messed up hours, no more weekends, holidays, etc....pay is better, you work with people who actually care about what they are doing and not just broke college kids looking for money to go out with for the night!

Good for you 79.. most people get stuck doing it for way longer then they want. The weekends / hours do get old but its the nature of the beast. I'd love to hear more about what you do. I'm 37 so I'm not sure if I can still be doing it in another 25-30

years. Lol!

set up Alpine 9851, Sundown sax 100.4d, Digital Designs M3A, Incriminator audio components X 2, HCCA Tweeters, 2xDD 3512sc dual .7 coils , H.O 220 amp alt, Optima yellow top under hood, batcap 4000 in the back, Big 3, and all 0 gauge runs. For now but it's never finished!!!

Good for you 79.. most people get stuck doing it for way longer then they want. The weekends / hours do get old but its the nature of the beast. I'd love to hear more about what you do. I'm 37 so I'm not sure if I can still be doing it in another 25-30

years. Lol!

Lmao, man I hear that! I miss the crazy shifts and how fast shift would fly by, but definitely don't think I could go back.

I am currently working for General Mills doing research and development as a food scientist. Lol, it's my job to know WTF those ingredients on ingredient labels are that no one can pronounce, know what they do and how they react with each other on a micro level.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Lawn care an landscaping.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived