Jump to content

What do you do for a living?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Me? I go to High school and I am currently looking for a job. What do you guys do for a living?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

I go to school full time at night and I do my own thing during the day. Audio installs, mechanic, carpenter, tile/hardwood floor installs, landscaper, HVAC repair tech. A little bit of everything lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Goin to college. Got a part time job on campus at the Winter Wheat Research Center

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

Posted

Work for my dads business we own an automotive repair shop. I run the shop!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

high school, worked at a wood shop, and trying to find a job

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Posted

Chronic masturbation. True story.

And when I'm not doing that, I'm a full time college student + I'm a pizza delivery driver on weekends. Try to pick up as many hours as possible to supply my audio addiction

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9328 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...