IBleedMusick Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 I am a project manager for an e discovery company called Site Logic. We deal in litigation support for some of the largest law firms in the country. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Noobtastic14 Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 I defend your freedom for a living. Sleep easy at night knowing my jet can clear anything out of our skys at a moments notice. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
IBleedMusick Posted April 2, 2012 Report Posted April 2, 2012 I defend your freedom for a living. Sleep easy at night knowing my jet can clear anything out of our skys at a moments notice. -Drew You're in the Air Force? That is awesome and I salute you and any other men and women who are in the armed forces. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
GiAnT4LYFE Posted April 3, 2012 Report Posted April 3, 2012 I'm a Distribution Center Manager for the largest convenience store distribution company in the US. For those of you in the NJ, PA, MD, DE, & VA, I make sure that all your Wawa's are stocked. Been with the company for 13 years and worked my way up from the BOTTOM! Just proves that hard work will get you where you want to go in life. Now I'm trying to find ways to have my money make money for me. good shit, now stock the wawa up the street from me with dr pepper in the soda foutain, the one on the oppisite side of town has it but not mine and im a full time audio/video/remote start/alarm installer Get me the store number and I'll see what I can do.
lifted_silverado Posted April 3, 2012 Report Posted April 3, 2012 I defend your freedom for a living. Sleep easy at night knowing my jet can clear anything out of our skys at a moments notice. -Drew Pics or GTFO lol jk. Ever since top gun i thought it would be bad ass to be a fighter pilot. Then i found out all the crazy grades, schools, and honors you have to graduate with to even be considered. I just figured show up ready to shoot shit down and be a rebellious badass haha."Got a boggie on my tail goose" that is all Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Noob_On_Droid Posted April 3, 2012 Report Posted April 3, 2012 I don't fly them I fix them! A pilot is useless with out a working stealth fighter.
Benji0687 Posted April 3, 2012 Report Posted April 3, 2012 I just started my new job this week...was working at a hotel driving the shuttle and working the front desk...but now I'm an Installer Tech for P&R Communications...one of our biggest jobs is installing all the electronics in the new cop cars. If you think your head unit/amps/etc are a lot to wire....NOPE. Try wiring one of these cop cars. RIDICULOUS! But I already know that I'm gonna love it! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Bigsix Posted April 3, 2012 Report Posted April 3, 2012 I'm the repo man. You don't pay for it, I make sure you don't keep it. Cars,trucks, boats, semi's, motorcycles, atv's, big campers, motorhomes... equipment.. We steal it all!! 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
PaulPumpsBass Posted July 6, 2013 Report Posted July 6, 2013 Formerly US Air Force National Guard, and Circuit City Roadshop Manager/Assistant Store Manager. Currently Government Contractor in Afghanistan. 1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space) 2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row) 1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them) 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do) Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.