walwalka Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 Network Administrator.. A little work here and there.. A lot of sitting on my ass... And dealing with everyone problems. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
hayabusa boi Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 Security Supervisor for a huge casino company. Boyd gaming, we have 22 properties throughout the U.S. 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692 Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system) 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Pioneer AVIC - Z130 Audiopipe AP-2004 Audiopipe AP-15001D (2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501 (2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES
jl008 Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I graduated from culinary School in 2003 and have been cooking professionaly for 12+ years. I'm the Executive Chef of a banquet hall. On the side I bought a bbq smoker trailer which i pull around and cater parties and set up road side and sell ribs, pulled pork, brisket, chickens and wherever else I have time to put together. Its a pretty good gig! I love it!I miss cooking professionally as I graduated with my culinary arts degree as well, but best decision I ever made was continuing my education and getting into food science. No more messed up hours, no more weekends, holidays, etc....pay is better, you work with people who actually care about what they are doing and not just broke college kids looking for money to go out with for the night! Good for you 79.. most people get stuck doing it for way longer then they want. The weekends / hours do get old but its the nature of the beast. I'd love to hear more about what you do. I'm 37 so I'm not sure if I can still be doing it in another 25-30 years. Lol! Lmao, man I hear that! I miss the crazy shifts and how fast shift would fly by, but definitely don't think I could go back.I am currently working for General Mills doing research and development as a food scientist. Lol, it's my job to know WTF those ingredients on ingredient labels are that no one can pronounce, know what they do and how they react with each other on a micro level. Wow traded in the the chef coat for a smock! Lol! Sounds like you are definitely doing better for yourself now. Your job sounds very interesting for sure. I bet you miss the hustle and bustle of kitchen life there is nothing like it at 7pm on a Saturday night. I miss the restaurant speed a little myself now and then.Catering is a whole other animal its kinda a hurry up and wait! Lol! set up Alpine 9851, Sundown sax 100.4d, Digital Designs M3A, Incriminator audio components X 2, HCCA Tweeters, 2xDD 3512sc dual .7 coils , H.O 220 amp alt, Optima yellow top under hood, batcap 4000 in the back, Big 3, and all 0 gauge runs. For now but it's never finished!!!
Soccerballzs Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Semi Retired, Professional Wood Worker, Owner Large Custom home builder. Custom Wood Shop. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
79 cutty Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Wow traded in the the chef coat for a smock! Lol! Sounds like you are definitely doing better for yourself now. Your job sounds very interesting for sure. I bet you miss the hustle and bustle of kitchen life there is nothing like it at 7pm on a Saturday night. I miss the restaurant speed a little myself now and then.Catering is a whole other animal its kinda a hurry up and wait! Lol! I actually sold off my portion of a catering company I helped start but moonlight with them for larger events, but definitely agree! Definitely a different monster that I work on now days, but there really is NOTHING like working a busy night in a kitchen. To this day I remember working an open to close at a restaurant I was working at and we did $27K in sales that one day....never did I ever think a day could go that fast! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Karkov Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I work for 3M 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
8v fury Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I just recently switch from delivering pizzas to delivering auto parts. Less stress, great co workers and good hours. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Stee-Z Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Just got out of high school, I do production now up in the oil fields (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
Rockford96 Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 I do yard work for people lol My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
RCP Audio Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 im an audio engineer/ own my own audio and lighting company PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.