matt14 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Automotive technician for the past 10 years, since i got out of high school. Now a Volvo journeyman tech, and been with volvo for 8 years+ now. Have messed with Nissans here and there, but work on whatever, as long as its paying the bills 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
NightmareImpala Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Im a ny state certified pesticide applicator and a off heavy truck/equipment mechanic TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
corey0928 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I'm a manager at a party/liquor store and a student. I also help out with the family magazine when I'm needed
White Lightning Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I'm a Cable Guy Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Audio-Concepts Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Operator/Supervisor of a trailer manufacturer Professional NHRA Drag racer (when I can) Father/Husband Fabricator (everything) Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Operator/Supervisor of a trailer manufacturer Professional NHRA Drag racer (when I can) Father/Husband Fabricator (everything) NHRA?? What class? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Audio-Concepts Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Operator/Supervisor of a trailer manufacturer Professional NHRA Drag racer (when I can) Father/Husband Fabricator (everything) NHRA?? What class? SUPER STREET OUTLAW! Hopefully gonna have the car done by mid summer, tuned, and ready for 2013 season! Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Operator/Supervisor of a trailer manufacturer Professional NHRA Drag racer (when I can) Father/Husband Fabricator (everything) NHRA?? What class? SUPER STREET OUTLAW! Hopefully gonna have the car done by mid summer, tuned, and ready for 2013 season! Nice! Ever race in Pomona CA (winternationals or finals) Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.