Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

Maybe for once, the installer thought they would screw him over before they got screwed :rofl:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Man, I remember the copper T pipes and drywall screwed grounds, and the one square sheet of deadener on the back door. I can't believe he got screwed over again. Jesus, the box screws aren't even filled in. The first video shows the center console mids jumping up and down, that's why his arm is always pressing down on it. Can you imagine the difference, if someone with some actual skill did this build? THEN it would be a real monster. 8 months for this?

Google it

Might as well bump this with this vid.

man that video was dark and i could still see so many issues with the build. so al i have to say is yea builder is to blame but i think Johnathan Price should take 90% of the blame what dumb a$% would come pick up there truck and look at the stuff that they can see and its bad, would even take it and be cool dude. how many of u guys on here would take the truck froma shop seeing the stuff wrong with it when u payed a fair amout to get it down. Johnathan Price was lazy and didnt look at it, or scared and couldnt call him out or just plain stupid man but as far as tommy shame on him but there r ppl out there that will screw u so u need to be weary.

Was just about to come post that vid, that sucks. like N8 said he shoulda left the old 4 18" install that david did. that was a clean install and done right

James taylor is rebuilding his tahoe now and its already at his house. he does some top notch work

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived