Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

The SMD killer. Lol. No

lol i just busted out laughing.

$40K??? thats alot for that shitty job. and only using a 4.5k amp? if i heard correctly

he better have gold plated EVERTYHING.

There 5 4.5ks, But 1 of them is just sitting under the wall. Just sitting there not screwed to anything.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

This thread is closed... We know there is a strong dislike for Tommy and JP here and that is fine but im not going to let the thread get out of hand so its now closed

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ok so the thread was deemed ok.. So i will reopen it but KEEP it clean guys :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Fawk id give kingsuv 10k and I guarantee that shit would be nicer and louder than that i doubt he paid that much..he probably owes them money that's why it took 8 months to build.. I could of done it in 8 weeks easy

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I've followed JP on and off with his youtube channel, and am blind to what happened as most others say they are. But to the point, I do feel bad for JP spending that kind of money to get shit on like this.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

This is what JP told Blake(TrulyWickedCustoms)

-the door panels... For one the upholstery was all falling off and coming loose, and he deleted the inside door handles and instead of fiberglassing the panel he taped in pieces of cardboard and slapped blue suede over it, also the mods and tweeters wer half assed falling out everywhere!

-the console... The ac controls did not fit in correctly, the ac controls and cd player wer both at different angles for no appearnt reason, the console fit the mold of the trans tunnel on the passenger side but on the drivers side it hung over a few inches and had wires hanging out everwhere.... Not to mention jp had a set amount of tweeters and miss that he wanted inside and tommy must have ran out of room bc there was a bunch stuffed beside the seats that wer completely closed off pressing angst the seats...

-the box seamed decent and sounded good but as jp pointed out to me on a certain freq the box clacks and slaps....? And instead if designing the box for the subs when they test fitted the subs he had to cut out the box so the magnents would go back far enough to mount the front subs and just did a patch on the outside of the box where he had to cut it out!!!

-the cover panels on the rear amps wer falling off and not to mention there was no cover panel where the headliner was its just bare steel, and also none of the amps wer centered up in the cover panels at all...

-there was the 5th SAZ4500 under the false floor and wasn't bolted to anything just bouncing around....

-there was random 8g wires hanging out that they pop tested and wer hooked to subs but not to ampshuh.gif?!!!!

-the rear doors when you open them there wer no cover panels.... He cut out a piece of black carpet and screwed it to the top and let it hang like a curtain....

-the horns under the truck wer all zip tied to random parts and the wires wer literally under everything they hung completely under the truck the wires are ran under the rear axel and under each front control arm.... Wtf is that!!!! If he happens to bottom it out he will short out a 200.4 amp....

- and the last but prob most important was the grounding issues.... Every ground under the truck had 1 or 2 Philips head self tap screws and some didn't even have a cleaned surface to ground on.... And not to mention that jp's truck has 4 or 5 drilled and tapped spots on the frame for grounds with 3/8" bolts!! That he didn't even bother using

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

i personally dont have a problem with either of the names mentioned in this thread,

jp seems like a nice guy but i havent been around very long so i dont know about any underlying things concerning him.

as for the kob, if i had work like that done in my truck i'd ask for a full refund plus compensation for any damage done to anything

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived