Lincoln LS rebuild. 4 Fi SP4 15's 4 Sundown 2ks. *NUMBERS ON PAGE 4 03/26/2013

Those 4 subs look mean!

Thanks man, they are pretty beastly and HEAVY.

I know, I have two! Looking forward to see how they pound in your install!

Sweet! What are you box specs? How much power are you giving them? How do you like them? lol

I'm going to be running 6kwrms between the 2, box specs aren't set in stone yet but I have around 13cuft before wood/port/subs to play with so aiming for around 3.5 net per sub tuned nice and low between 28-31hz. Just waiting for my installer to crack on, there's more info and pics in my thread:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142201-audi-a4-avant-2-fi-sp4-15-spl-dynamics-d6-6kwrms-dual-210a-alts-boot-install/

Your SP4s in a wall should wang though! Forgive my ignorance, did you ever get your DCs metered? If so what did you hit?

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

time to watch this build ^.^

Hopefully should have it playing soon.

Those 4 subs look mean!

Thanks man, they are pretty beastly and HEAVY.

I know, I have two! Looking forward to see how they pound in your install!

Sweet! What are you box specs? How much power are you giving them? How do you like them? lol

I'm going to be running 6kwrms between the 2, box specs aren't set in stone yet but I have around 13cuft before wood/port/subs to play with so aiming for around 3.5 net per sub tuned nice and low between 28-31hz. Just waiting for my installer to crack on, there's more info and pics in my thread:

http://www.stevemead...s-boot-install/

Your SP4s in a wall should wang though! Forgive my ignorance, did you ever get your DCs metered? If so what did you hit?

Yea hopefully lol. But the DC wall did 54's on music from 38 to 45hz. Hoping to get the same if not a little higher numbers but at 28-35hz.

That wall is gonna be a monster with the SP4's. Pure awesomeness. Looking forward to results.

Thanks man. Me too man me too.

• 2 weeks later...

That's one mean looking wall, hope you achieve your goal.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

WooHoo progress!!

Have fun sanding... :detail:

lol man Im dredding the sanding I have coming up.

That's one mean looking wall, hope you achieve your goal.

Thanks man I was determined to built it as big and strong as I could, can I hope I can get them strong lows Im looking for.

This wall is coming along sick! You're working super fast too!

Thanks bro, but I've been working on this for like 5 months.

Archived