DC Sound Lab

I just made my own DC 9.0K!

Thats the DC 9.0 nano amp lol

If you came in here thinking I really made my own 9.0K then you are nuts (that would've been nice though). But what I did make is damn close. This is for my packaging design class. I had to design a T-shirt, have it printed and then design the packaging of for it and have it made. This is just the prototype, but I'm fairly pleased with how it came out. For the shirt I just reused an old DC audio design I submitted when Rusty had the T-shirt design contest. I might be able to do mounting feet as well, and I need to put a bunch of info on the bottom yet. Thought you guys might like it.

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02681.jpg

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

hey rusty did u make that to keep up with the soundigital 250.2d. side of the market?

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Can I get one to wrap around my shitty jensen amp?!?

Haha! Never thought about that, I suppose you could. Would be funny to show off at shows.

I do see one problem. Lets see if anyone else can pick it out.

I was way ahead of you boss, remember, this is the prototype. I still need to add screws on the ends, and when I'm finished it'll have mounting feet that will have a Hang Tab holes punched for hanging displays.

fixed.jpg

Gotta be picky. I didnt expect it to be the first person to post to find the only problem. Pretty damn good attention to detail other than that it looks good. I would switch it up and make it a 1.2k so it is the actual size.

I did have it as a 1.2K initially, but I preferred the terminal layout of the 9.0K. The ends are a lot busier, makes for better design. If I could print larger card-stock, I would've gone more proportional with it.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Nice shirts man! Except the bandwagon one... To me it looks ghey...

The ones with the girl, and the dc going vertically look legit :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.