Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just talked to Jack at AQ and he said that this was a long thought out process. All remaining inventory will be sold as normal at same prices. Recones can also be ordered with the old AQ logo. New logo and products will be put in slowly. They are planning on expanding the line of products for us. They are still the same company they always have been with the same style and customer service just had to change the name due to un controllable circumstances. I will still continue to rep their great product no matter what it is called and I hope you guys will do the same.

Posted

I just talked to Jack at AQ and he said that this was a long thought out process. All remaining inventory will be sold as normal at same prices. Recones can also be ordered with the old AQ logo. New logo and products will be put in slowly. They are planning on expanding the line of products for us. They are still the same company they always have been with the same style and customer service just had to change the name due to un controllable circumstances. I will still continue to rep their great product no matter what it is called and I hope you guys will do the same.

Im still on bored for my AQ build or should I say SQ lol its going to take some getting use to.
Posted

I really really really hope they're trolling us.. because I will never buy anything from them with that gay fucking name.

+10000000

I love my AQ, and would have looked at them when its time to upgrade, but would never consider it now.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Posted

They should have a huge sale on the stuff with the old logos on it? Anyone agree? Or is that a stupid idea...

Not as stupid as changing the name to soundqubed.

I just facepalmed myself so hard, I'm gonna sue them for my medical bills.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9328 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...