You guys are retarted really if a company had a name big floppy gay penis with a cock for a logo but it did well over rated power was clean power for an awsome price hordes of people would still buy it

Are you gonna over pay or get something with lesser quality cause of a name ? If so your a moron guess what they invented this thing called paint you can cover things you don't like with

Thread is freaking funny

I do agree the name could of been better but that won't stop. Me from buying

1000 bucks they win a bunch of classes at finals and beat the shit out of every nut huggin brand name out there.... there will be 1000's of sound cubed cars with the logo. Not that I'm saying it will happen but that's how this stuff works its a name that's it get over it

Everything you said makes sense. And I hope is true! But there is an amazing amount of people that just buy based of brand name. There are plenty of companies that produce underrated equipment, and some of us would rather get a product with a name we enjoy.

I agree with Nikita. Logo and name mean a lot to me when I buy a product. A gay logo doesn't make the company bad, but it will definitely make me look more into other companies first.

E34 540iT/6

An identity is not to be underrated or taken lightly. This can seriously make or break the company. It sucks that Audioquest got their panties up in a twist and I think AQ could have fought it if they wanted. They took the easier route.

Would people come to this site if the name were "bassprincess.com" or "pyramidampsrule.com"

No.

They could have picked a better name. Just sayin.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I wonder if audioque realizes April fools was a few days ago.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

They should have just reversed the name. QueAudio then they would be fine and people still recognize the name. QA instead of AQ

never mind that name is taken also

At least they didn't change the name to "Bass Terrorist" worst name I could think of on the spot LOL

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I guess I put in my two cents...

I hate the new name, pretty stupid, SQ, come on guys they are far from what people would consider SQ. But, it is what it is, am I going to get rid of all my AQ stuff, hell no. I will keep things the way they are for my build. I think for them to win loyal customers back you are going to need to make another change, or offer something that is different to where the name of the product is more of a meh kind of concern. I can say this I wouldn't want any subs/amps with that logo or name but then I thought to myself, how funny would that be to beat some one in the lanes with SoundQubed products? Kind of a second punch in the dick for the loser, lol.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

i let the product to the talking not the name

It would be a wonderful world if everyone were as open minded. But marketing research proves that people buy shiny products that have catchy or trendy names. There is no other reason in the whole fucking world that Apple is the most profitable technology company.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

SoundQubed..

That neither rolls off the tongue, nor off they keyboard. It also sounds like something a second grader woud come up with, and generally sounds gay.

3/10 do not like.

Archived