CHINO11550 Posted April 7, 2012 Report Posted April 7, 2012 Can I have that design for my Volkswagen Passat? LOL!!! It's not red is it ? haha..............nice shit Steve....it's nice that the team is getn louder H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
sprkn_ranger Posted April 7, 2012 Report Posted April 7, 2012 You gonna have this ready for the 14th? What's going on the 14th? Nice build man! What is the max dimensions of that box? Looks real big to go into a trunk! Lol. But I love the kerfs. I'm def gonna try to use them on my next build. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
baron_of_bass Posted April 7, 2012 Report Posted April 7, 2012 Good stuff, ill save the trash talking for later homo. You need to come pick up that 4500 from my house trying to clean the garage out. Those ssds are gonna be sweet that trip we made to vegas last Friday to FI will totally be worth it when you get the subs. Team Bass-Hz
Siete_Cinqo Posted April 7, 2012 Report Posted April 7, 2012 Can I have that design for my Volkswagen Passat? LOL!!! It's not red is it ? haha..............nice shit Steve....it's nice that the team is getn louder I wish was my daily bucket was red..... Haha! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
knowledge Posted April 7, 2012 Report Posted April 7, 2012 that box got some detail to it, good stuff man REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
GetLikeMe Posted April 9, 2012 Author Report Posted April 9, 2012 Can I have that design for my Volkswagen Passat? LOL!!! It's not red is it ? haha..............nice shit Steve....it's nice that the team is getn louder Yaa chino i agree, still need to hear yours man! You gonna have this ready for the 14th? What's going on the 14th? Nice build man! What is the max dimensions of that box? Looks real big to go into a trunk! Lol. But I love the kerfs. I'm def gonna try to use them on my next build. Dont got them on hand but ill get back t oyou! Good stuff, ill save the trash talking for later homo. You need to come pick up that 4500 from my house trying to clean the garage out. Those ssds are gonna be sweet that trip we made to vegas last Friday to FI will totally be worth it when you get the subs. Ya was worth it haha yeeebuddy! that box got some detail to it, good stuff man thanks man! Team Bass-Hz
carshateme Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 Looks very nice. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
GetLikeMe Posted April 9, 2012 Author Report Posted April 9, 2012 How deep did you cut for the kerfed part? on 3/4 wood around 9/16-5/8 depending on the wood.. less talking more building got some pics coming up! Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.