bass demo w/ wall of 6 jlaudio w7's

Yep, they don't like them loud...as it hit 150? Contradict yourself much? No one is hating on the score, they are hating on the equipment used. A lot of work to go through to put such mediocre equipment in. If you're chasing SQ like you say you FL guys do, that's not even the way to do it. So obvioulsy he wasn't going for SQ. Whatever his goal, as long as he likes it, who cares. Why does it matter to you what other people think about it? It's not even your ride.

Ok stop saying I said something I didn't . I never said anything about SQ . So go back and read what i wrote again please. It has PA speakers so no sound quality. This entire post is a lot of hating on a nice install. A 150 is not a bad score for a vehicle that wasn't built for spl. Remember guys your watching a video and you don't know if he even had the bass turned up.

Yep, they don't like them loud...as it hit 150? Contradict yourself much? No one is hating on the score, they are hating on the equipment used. A lot of work to go through to put such mediocre equipment in. If you're chasing SQ like you say you FL guys do, that's not even the way to do it. So obvioulsy he wasn't going for SQ. Whatever his goal, as long as he likes it, who cares. Why does it matter to you what other people think about it? It's not even your ride.

Ok stop saying I said something I didn't . I never said anything about SQ . So go back and read what i wrote again please. It has PA speakers so no sound quality. This entire post is a lot of hating on a nice install. A 150 is not a bad score for a vehicle that wasn't built for spl. Remember guys your watching a video and you don't know if he even had the bass turned up.

We are not hating on the install. Several people have stated that it is a very clean and nice install. The main point everyone is trying to get at is the waste of money in equipment. I agree with you that the vid did no justice for any reason. If it were a pic the views would still be the same. JL Audio is an excellent product for an average consumer. But that install was not for an average consumer, that is an advanced and detailed install with average equipment in it. Someone spent a lot of time and effort in the installation and then skimped on products. It has been stated that the install was not made for sq or spl..... so looks is all the vehicle has then.

if a walled vehicle wasnt built for numbers what was ti built to do. I also have a very hard time believing it does a 150. .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So its not loud... and doesn't have SQ... what IS is supposed to do besides look pretty?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

if a walled vehicle wasnt built for numbers what was ti built to do.

I'd use it to smuggle drugs, guns, and little kids back from Canada.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yea, no one builds a wall for SQ...

*builds a wall and puts 6 subs on ~400rms each* "oh.. yea its a SQ box"

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

What would be the point of that?

"Here you want a demo of my whip? Yeah you can look at that wall alright..... but you cant hear it..."

Also... PA speakers but no sound quality? Take the ministry of sound club in london, arguably the best sound system in the world, what do you think that's made from?

Play doh?

I'd like to see a video or pics of this said 150 too.

Im not being a dick or hatin' on you at all, don't take it that way, I just don't find you believable. You say it wasn't built for spl, yet then say it has no sound quality?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived