Kid at my school got a nissan gtr

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Like you would do this yourself.

If i was a hater and i got the hood open on that thing...... i can tell u forsure that salsa would be the last thing on my mind

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I only read the OP and the one above mine.

Fuck it, good for him. If his parents have money and got him what he wanted, so be it. Nobody has any idea of possible stipulations for him to have the car. Wish I could have had a Skyline in HS.

Why would you vandalize his car? Definition of a hater.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm sure this will piss off a lot of the people hating, If I had to guess I'd say that the kid with the GT-R is driving one of his parent's cars around, just like this kid (high school parking lot one day btw):

2660_1111002620016_1375406383_305182_2508591_n.jpg

n1375406383_305176_3413095.jpg

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I know how you feel ive worked my ass off at a drag strip scrapin the track scince i was 14. bought my truck from my english teacher 92 toyota hilux for 750 bux and i love it. it might be ugly, slow, underpowred, and paint destroyed but its mine. its the loudest in the parkin lot at school :)

what pisses me off is when all the kids that mooch off mommy and daddy and have a brand new car just trash it because they know they will get another it they total it.

BOOZE IS FOOD

@getlocivic If your parents didn't even have jobs and y'all lived on welfare I'm sure the couldn't have bought you a car even if they wanted to.

Typical 'I can't have nice things so you can't either even though you can afford them and I can't' attidue of half the fucking people I know these days.

Fuck occupy wall street lol.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived