TEST TIME AGAIN!!! SUNDOWN Z v.3 15" in the DDBEAST...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff Ric :) Would like to see a pair in that music box ;)

lol... Jacob I'm impressed not only with the superb customer service from yourself and all of Sundown... but I'm equally impressed with the product performance and build. So happy I looked at and picked up Sundown.

The 157.6dB is .1dB higher than the highest score we did in the 2011 season with one DD9515f

I would also love to see two of these in the music box... the question is... can I get the Boswell's to pony up some $ to get another...

Good stuff Ric :) Would like to see a pair in that music box ;)

lol... Jacob I'm impressed not only with the superb customer service from yourself and all of Sundown... but I'm equally impressed with the product performance and build. So happy I looked at and picked up Sundown.

The 157.6dB is .1dB higher than the highest score we did in the 2011 season with one DD9515f

I would also love to see two of these in the music box... the question is... can I get the Boswell's to pony up some $ to get another...

Glad to hear it :)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

The Zv3 is an awesome sub. I have 4 of them in my Yukon. Musical ability is second to none.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Wow great scores with a nice subwoofer

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived