I got in to a debate today over a guy telling me that he an his cousin goes to TX and buys audioque dirt cheap at the flea markets. Lol I tryed to tell him he was misstakin. But some people just know it all. I told him if they did find aq stuff at a flea market it had to be used. But he insisted it was brand new equipment. And that they go several times a year and buy in bulk to resale.

What flea market in Texas? Here in San Antonio you can get pretty much every brand at the flea except stiff like dc Aq fi rd but all mainstream you can find at the flea market new in box with warranty . I know because I have a car audio business at the flea market. Been in business for about 6 years.

I got in to a debate today over a guy telling me that he an his cousin goes to TX and buys audioque dirt cheap at the flea markets. Lol I tryed to tell him he was misstakin. But some people just know it all. I told him if they did find aq stuff at a flea market it had to be used. But he insisted it was brand new equipment. And that they go several times a year and buy in bulk to resale.

And did he give you specific model numbers of what products he has bought?

LOL :rofl::lol2: I hope they werent talking here in san antonio or even san marcos... i live in san antonio and dont see anything like that around here.... they do however have a lot of q power kicker memphis other low market products and some main stream items but nothing of aq....

dirt cheap brand Jew in the box

Epic typo

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

dirt cheap brand Jew in the box

Epic typo

Indeed.

Your friends are just morons. I got few of those myself. LOL

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman