A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

Great looking work! im loving how clean it is

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

looking good bro

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I have kind of a off topic question but I notice your frequency responce was pretty even across the board even down under 30 hz, I have 2 kenwood 12's (I know it's not much) but they're rated 34hz-300hz freq range, that mean no matter what I do for a box, It wont play below 34hz correctly? My freq responce graph drops at like 40hz its horrible, sounds shitty.. thanks

I have kind of a off topic question but I notice your frequency responce was pretty even across the board even down under 30 hz, I have 2 kenwood 12's (I know it's not much) but they're rated 34hz-300hz freq range, that mean no matter what I do for a box, It wont play below 34hz correctly? My freq responce graph drops at like 40hz its horrible, sounds shitty.. thanks

Ask that question in the Subwoofer/Enclosure subforum, don't ask random questions on people's builds

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Ugh. This makes me want to throw up rainbows. Lol teaser pic is sexy!!

Holy smokes! Tuned in to see that happen. O_O :D

:wackit:

Who invited this guy? :P Glad to see you around bro, thanks for stopping by. :)

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hey there. 'Bout time you take some time off that busy schedule to sit back and enjoy the scenary. :)

That magnet is lurking :)

This looks PHENOMENAL so far. I'm tuned in :popcorn:

Thanks. :)

Very Nice!!!

Oh my! Another legend out of the wood works dropping by. :) Thanks. Alot of what you've shared over the years is what's lead me to do this... It's all your fault. :P:D Thanks for stopping by.

Verrrry nice job so far! Loving the equipment and the plexi is sex! Nice!

Thanks. :)

Loving this!!

Such a pro :)

Awesome. Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. :)

Great looking work! im loving how clean it is

looking good bro

nice work enjoyed this 1

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the build as much as I am. :)

You say, "no matter what I do for a box" leads me to believe you using or building random boxes. You follow up by mentioning, "My freq response graph drops at like 40Hz" This gives me the impression you are using a simple modeling software like WinISD and are misinterpreting the outputted graphs. What you want to do is one of two things or both.

One thing you can do is model you box, take the frequency response graph with a grain of salt, because it might not be taking into consideration "cabin gain." Build the box and use and audio measuring software like "true rta" or a termlab and measure the frequency response in vehicle. From there you'll have a base line to start making adjustment.

The second thing you can do is familiarize youself with a cd you like. Learn it inside out. Listen to it on headphones and learn how loud certain instruments or bass tones should be in relation to the the vocals. Listen to it on a good home theater. Take it to stores and have them demo their equipment on it so you can hear every detail. Make notes even. Then use that cd to evaluate your system.

The second option is very subjective, but if it's all you got, embrace it and use it. Good luck. :)

:popcorn2:

That's what I'm talking about. Kicking back and enjoying it all. :)

Dang bro ... Very nice work !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Insane dude, props. Those woofers are stupid awesome.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived