I wouldn't do this with my amp

definately wouldnt use my 2k...maybe my old Punch 150 :P just to see...it just dnt seem like a great idea...didnt know they could be used to cut thin steel

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

hahaha, this is fairly old but he made that video because of something i said about their amps being of poor quality. of course he used his top of the line amp that costs well over $1,000 and i was talking about the low-mid level amps lol.

that guy works at US amps btw

What did that prove, their amp is only good for cutting cans?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

hahaha, this is fairly old but he made that video because of something i said about their amps being of poor quality. of course he used his top of the line amp that costs well over $1,000 and i was talking about the low-mid level amps lol.

you have any idea how little resistance there is when he did that? hes creating a direct short on the speaker leads and the amp isnt melting/catching fire. its fucking impressive.

this isnt about dirty power or anything negative. its just the heat from a direct short. any amp would do it but he's showing his has the power to cut metal and not explode.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I never heard of us amps... Take it they are crap?

What??? US Amps, while they certainly have taken a bit of a dip with the outsourcing deal, are an amazing company. I myself run US Amps, and i think I always will. Phoenix gold pioneered this particular test. They gave every dealer a signal generator to do it with, to prove they will play through extremely low impedance loads. Try it with another cheap chinese amp and see what happens. Shut off your smoke detector first.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

you have any idea how little resistance there is when he did that? hes creating a direct short on the speaker leads and the amp isnt melting/catching fire. its fucking impressive.

I completely understand what he did but how does that speak for how the amp will perform (Sound Quality Wise), don't get me wrong that was very impressive not going to front about that.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I completely understand what he did but how does that speak for how the amp will perform (Sound Quality Wise), don't get me wrong that was very impressive not going to front about that.

like i said, he made the video because I made a comment about their amps being cheaply made. its taken out of context now so its hard to explain but the conversation back then wasnt about SQ or THD. it was about reliability.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

like i said, he made the video because I made a comment about their amps being cheaply made. its taken out of context now so its hard to explain but the conversation back then wasnt about SQ or THD. it was about reliability.

Ahhhhhhhh I got it well I then I guess they showed you now didn't they :peepwall: lol I hope you responded with a prickish comment to take their "In Your Face" and slap with a double shot "Annnnnnd I don't give two shits".

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

You never know whe you might need a plasma cutter while out on the road... LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ahhhhhhhh I got it well I then I guess they showed you now didn't they :peepwall: lol I hope you responded with a prickish comment to take their "In Your Face" and slap with a double shot "Annnnnnd I don't give two shits".

I did. I told him that was a $1500 amp and we are talking about the amps under $500 so his test proved nothing except that they make one high quality amp.