2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

I'm not trying to talk shit I just don't understand the stretched tire thing especially a car that's actually fast.

I like the car over all just wouldn't be my choice of wheel and tire.

Do you though because that's what's great about middling cars it's a way to express who you are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think the CCW's look great on there! Definitely my favorite GTO out there.

As far as not liking this because it's "ridiculous and unsafe", let's just all remember why we're on this forum to begin with...

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

most u guys don't understand aggressive wheel fitment with crazy offset. because regular wheels and tire combo is boring. thats like saying why you got custom subs with different parts running it on .5 ohms, then some one says why not use regular subs with the correct ohm load.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I think the CCW's look great on there! Definitely my favorite GTO out there.

As far as not liking this because it's "ridiculous and unsafe", let's just all remember why we're on this forum to begin with...

Haha so true.

most u guys don't understand aggressive wheel fitment with crazy offset. because regular wheels and tire combo is boring. thats like saying why you got custom subs with different parts running it on .5 ohms, then some one says why not use regular subs with the correct ohm load.

Exactly everyone can build their own car to their own tastes. I think we all know it is way more fun to push the limits with something than to do a generic cookie cutter build. The reason I put the car together this way is the same reason why barely anyone on here is running kicker cvr's in a prefab box. To me the generic sets of TSW's GTO owners typically run are the same thing.

each to there own man, some guys like 18"woofers and some like 8"woofers...... as long as he's happy with ----HIS--- car who really cares.

Thanks! I just hate that the car community has turned to hate builds that are odd and different or even just not their style.

Damn man, shit looks nice.

Love the fitment you have going on also.

Thanks! Once I can get the front to tuck like the back I will be hyped!!!

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

I have a few updates...

I bought puddle lights for cheap from autozone (I figure there is no need to spend a lot of money on something I could destroy riding low)

22855cb7f31202d42f1ac3f5eefc5365.jpg

the packaging even had a holden on it so I guess it's appropriate

f440ee8970410c9e957cff6504ada1d3.jpg

I set the lights under the car as I was bored on one of my snow days this week.

d3a964636516ba4d4e1cec1252eaef41.jpg

I also got my offset top mounts in the mail. I should be able to run enough camber to clear my fenders fully on stockers and they are about an inch thinner so I should be able to air out to rest the tires on the tubs on both stockers and my CCW's.

aa6c044406d4f44aea86f7f5d748fd4c.jpg

Also the age of my build is starting to show... As I remember posting on here saying I got LED fog lights... And I just replaced them as moisture from being low had ruined them

63ec21d2791ccedd4be89c22aacc3472.jpg

I also got my ARP extended studs:

e3caccb30c820f356768ee4b8d0ccfce.jpg

Check Out my build log

nice man. how are the offset top mounts work?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

nice man. how are the offset top mounts work?

I haven't messed with them yet. I am trying to stay focused on school this semester so all of my parts are accumulating in my apartment waiting for spring break to get here. As far as how they work the hole in them is offset so as you spin the mount in the top mount bucket (I guess we can call it that) You have a range which you can adjust the camber and caster. I know from talking to a few people who competitively slide their GTO's they want to get the struts back to as close to true vertical as possible so the steering changes more responsively and more smoothly. As well as want more camber because ideally at lock you will have the wheel lay back down to a full contact patch (as opposed to a normal alignment which will gain positive camber as it goes to lock.) But looking at the design of it it should work much better than the stock mounts in my application because of how the top of my bag brackets are doesn't spin freely with the top mounts and I have had to lock the collars back down on my struts after driving as the bearings were not actually moving and were spinning the bags on the threads of the coilover. As another positive these mounts are easily an inch thinner than the stock mounts which should allow the car to drop lower.

Check Out my build log

Archived