has anyone ever wanted to fight you for your system being to loud?

I've been shot at before, and cursed out. 2 different unrelated people and it happened about 50 yards apart about 2 years apart :trippy:

I was shot at for it too, not because the guy was pissed about it being too loud I think he just wanted to take my car.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I bet those same people don't get pissed like that when they see people smoking with kids in the car. I've had people give me dirty looks at red lights, but that's about it. I barely go full tilt I'm residential areas. Plus I'm not that loud, lol.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Best one I have was when I was at work and doing an install for these two kids so they asked for a demo cuz they'd heard of my old system. So I oblige them and and literally got about 1/3rd through "White Girl" and this old dude comes FLYING over from Lowes(about 500-750ft away from where I was and begins freaking out. "I was all the way back in the lumber department and you were rattling the roof! That stupid shit should be illegal" (errr durr it is illegal dimbass) but I apologize explain the situation and say I will turn it down. The guy doesn't let it go..."Do you know about low frequency sound waves and how they travel..." and keeps going on. So I apologize again and he just keeps going. So at this point I'm starting to get pissed but I'm in uniform so can't do much. But thank god the two kids that I was doing the install for did they were like "just leave him alone man, we asked him to hear it he said he'd turn it down so go fuck yourself" eventually he drove away at like 50MPH through a crowded plaza.

On a side note it sucks when stuff like that happens, even in my instance because it gives all of us a bad rap. When I pull up to red lights or stop signs I turn my shit nearly off out of respect for the other people. Every once in a while though if I am bumping down the highway in town (speed limit is 45MPH) and people hear me behind them they'll motion for me to turn it up so I oblige lol. Thank god my cops around here are pretty understanding typically they get called when I'm just banging out in an empty parking lot and they'll roll up know it was me and just say that the person shouldn't have been bitching cuz it's not like I'm right next to them, I did my best to isolate myself.

I just met a neighbor from down the street yesterday. He's an old guy but was real cool about. He just wanted me turn it down because his wife works graves. We even talked for a few.

I usually don't bump at home or in my neighborhood but it was such a nice day and I was outside working on my TLine I just had too.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

I got yelled at by some rotten teeth manager at sonics for my system but it was actually the car behind me Lol and my neighbor yelled at me once at like 8pm because I just hooked up my cousins and we tested it for literally 15seconds and he came out with his little squirrel rifle haha.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

One time this guy must have heard me go by earlier because on my way back home he was waiting in between some cars and hopped out with a golf club and tried to hit my car. I'm very mindful of where I turn stuff up, if I had been going full tilt past his house yeah I can see where he's coming from but thats not what I did. My friend wasn't so lucky, the guy actually hit his car and he was reported to the police.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Not fight me but pissed off red faced. Or leaving messages on my cell phone threatening to call the cops. Said I'm rattling there dishes from a football field length away with thick woods in betwin or houses. I hate neighbors! But I still play it anyway. Just shorter burst ever so often lol no more 30 minute bass fiascos anymore. But I've also tortured them for years with multiple systems . So I probly don't realy blame them for being pissed.

Never threatened for a stereo but I had a guy threaten to kill me because I burned out in-front of his house and his kids play in that street. Lol I was like your kids shouldn't play in the street. And another guy yelled at me for driving fast past his house so when i drive by now i crank the stereo and fly by doing 55 in a 25. its one of my sisters friends dads

1349713160_rte.png

Archived