Sonic Electronix

a lot of guys might just use nail guns along with some fiberglassing.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest MegaloManiac
if you use goood wood glue and tack it together with brad nails, it aint comming apart unless the wood breaks.

fosho :) when using good wood glue it will not come apart when dried/cured because it forms a chemical bond now. shit i have tried ripping apart some of my boxes and when it does come apart it doesnt come apart where the glue joint is :lol: shit is tough

i'm paranoid i guess. i still use a few screws :unsure: i feel safer heheh

x2

just glue and brad nails is pretty strong, but i will put just 2 or 3 screws on each of the sides just to be safe. plus the glass on the inside on some of my boxes.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

I screw the shit outta mine. Along with brad nails,glue, and glass.

I just countersink the holes and fill over them with wood filler.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)