CleanSierra Posted April 24, 2012 Report Posted April 24, 2012 I'm prepared to get flamed, but I like the look of that JL amp. It almosts looks like a Marine amp. Great job on the movement with 1000W. Design(obviously) is very efficient. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
MarioB Posted April 24, 2012 Report Posted April 24, 2012 Shits weak. you know nothing. X2 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
kingsuv Posted April 24, 2012 Report Posted April 24, 2012 Those are some good looking subs Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
KC_Burban Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 Effiency at its finest 1998 GMC Suburban 1500 20" Southern Comfort rims... too small ): HU - Kenwood KDC -x396
3Ltriste13 Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 that should be ridiculous on some MOAR POWER lol YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ray Posted April 25, 2012 Author Report Posted April 25, 2012 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.