Sonic Electronix

Question yo you guys who have super loud bass...

Ihate that you used this name.

Keep thinking the real tommyK is troololing us.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

throws me off too lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

A simple eq can knock a lot of those peaks off that are hurting your ears. esp. in between 2-6k where your ears are most sensitive. Like people have mentioned above some are just harsh as fuck. lol Try a silk dome or ribbons?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Good components. And soft dome tweeters are your friends. DD-1 or O-Scope to make sure you have no distortion from your amplification.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

same

as for the highs hurting you. let me introduce you to something called distortion..

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

bleed the block with that shit up...your ears will adjust to it after awhile...honestly its probably not that loud...your just not used to it...

Nothing you can do. I drive daily bumping. Times where my radio is tuned up to 30 which on a termlab I was hitting 135db. To me it feels good. Probably need to get use to it. Or like you said need to make your treble not as loud.

is 135db loud to you?...just wondering

To some its loud. I am wanting louder. To me thats nothing. Especially to a lot of the set-up on here. I am slowly rebuilding after having to sell a lot of it. It use to be louder.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.