christ,... i hear ya... at least i got some, SOME pics back..... i didnt know you could "run" out of space, and then you'd have to get it back... i tried deleting some pics...lol.. thats why theres some missing... my bad.... i had no idea.. anyway... ill get a vid up tonight.....(i think?)

Anyway, sorry for the BL chaos!!... thats just how i do it!!... so you best hang on... NOOB on board here!!.... later all...

Love it so far.

Any issues i can help with?

I would rather see you grab low level out of the stock deck than sum it all together with the 360.2

Much better that way.

Pinout is correct using a regular honda harness at the back of the stock radio.

Basically solder rca's right to the outputs at the radio.

That will solve all factory eq and delay bullshit instead of attempting to tune it out with the 360

Hope that made sense.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Love it so far.

Any issues i can help with?

I would rather see you grab low level out of the stock deck than sum it all together with the 360.2

Much better that way.

Pinout is correct using a regular honda harness at the back of the stock radio.

Basically solder rca's right to the outputs at the radio.

That will solve all factory eq and delay bullshit instead of attempting to tune it out with the 360

Hope that made sense.

Thanks... its been kind of a fight.... and we are still thinking we are just "off" on some things...anyway..

Yes, makes sense and i understand..... The "sum" feature just seems lacking to me?????... maybe im wrong?... Ray, can i PM you with some ACURA schematic questions please?

Sure thing.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,... just horsing around, ( and the first to name the artist, the tune, and better yet, the YEAR this rolled out,....., gets,..... well a "atta boy"!!)

Im working with a couple members on the forum, at the moment, to help me with some signal issues. As well as some dampening.....Please keep that in mind....

Anyway, our first video. No wife on this one, just jamming on the way home from work. Also, the tweets are STILL out, no subs, just the 6-1/2's ( T3 mids in the front doors,.......)just for fun... I also have the BAND pass up beyond high, (and not even at all low), to compensate for the missing tweets, and with no dampening on the doors as of yet, i wont go that low. Period.

With that, we want to really thank a couple members,... (you all know who you are) ... Your help is beyond needed ,... and more than appreciated.......

KLB

th_IMG_0472.jpg

Hahaha Anthrax and Public Enemy, Bring the Noise!! That is some good shit right there! Those 6.5's sound pretty damn clear if I do say so myself!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Atta boy !!!, next time we see you, Laura said she'll buy ya a shot of Jager, and take one with ya,.... i dont play with that stuff anymore.... and stick with more of a whiskey, and beer... anyway, we owe ya! ,.... :drink40:

Also, the rap stuff isnt really our bag,... and i think we have had that CD for damn near 20 years... christ.... but, we did get some DECAF, and may turn the subs back on, and play with that...

And thanks,.. again,.. we have the band set fucked up, to over compensate for the lacking of the missing tweets,.....and i dont wanna really pound on em until the dampening gets the doors 100 percent covered. but they sound OK,....More coming pretty damn soon

First video of the subs moving,.... not properly set up as of yet, (gains, bands hi or low, and such) so please be gentle..... and im really sorry of the sound quality,... it sucks taint. I do think my front stage is "somewhat" trying to keep up, and that just the 6.5" in the doors, again, NO tweets yet..... just a quickie at work....... please feel free to leave any and all constructive critisizm..... thanks all...

th_IMG_0055.jpg

Archived