Demolition of Skar Audio VVX 10s

That much excursion with knob down all the way and volume only at 12? Remember, your amp gain is not a volume. 65% of the way up means nothing. Get your stuff set right man. It may even improve your score. Also, try putting the box in different spots, aim the subs different ways.

Going to move the box around a bit and test some more.

Before moving things around, I would clean up your power and ground wires going into your amp. All of that curling wires could end up shorting if things were moved around at all.

what was your score before

well it went up that's good hopefully moveing the box around will help you too

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

For 90$ a sub I expected a little higher numbers. Mess around with it and see what you get to

I think it's clipping like crazy. Get the radio and amp gains set right and move the box around and I bet you get improvements. No way those subs should move like that at volume 12 and bass knob all the way down. Something isn't right or I'm missing something.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

For 90$ a sub I expected a little higher numbers. Mess around with it and see what you get to

I think it's clipping like crazy. Get the radio and amp gains set right and move the box around and I bet you get improvements. No way those subs should move like that at volume 12 and bass knob all the way down. Something isn't right or I'm missing something.

it is at .5 ohms on a skar 1500

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

so.....the new name for the subs would be SPL Skar audio??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

even better.. clipping at .5 ohms. He should call spl audio and get some recones on the way because when he "turns it up" he will need them.

:ninja:

Edited by sensai_v3.6

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

even better.. clipping at .5 ohms. He should call spl audio and get some recones on the way because when he "turns it up" he will need them.

:ninja:

Thank you. :D

Maybe with more than one person saying it, they will listen. lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown