How to gain sum db's?

Do you know how a conjunction works? You can't just put a " ' " in front of every word ending in S

Drew

damn easy i have the worst grammer and spelling ever's

I'm not messing with you alpine I'm glad you made it to the forum and used the keyboard let alone spell haha new guys grammar is way off tonight. Maybe type into a word doc and let it make corrections before it gets posted?

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I disagree most are here to help, I don't see people talking shit for NO reason. So I wouldn't do anything with a bunch of "cock bangers" and "salt".

Just don't want the guy scared away from the forum, because it's a good place.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

149 in as3 is nicce you can move interior parts around but thats only good for a few tenths of dbs to get 1 or more db gain would take a new box its all in the box for the set up i saw at last show

from what i saw i would make the box smaller and try adding more power if the fuse cant handle more power smaller box also try port in the middle worked wonders for kimos truck in meca

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

First post had ten commas and two periods. 8-/

You'll get the help you need if you stick with it new guy.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Cliff's notes:

Kenwood head unit

2 15 HDC3s

AQ2200

Optima red top under the hood, yellow top in the trunk with 1 run of 0 gauge and the big 3.

Car hits 149db with the engine off, how do I get to a 150 with my current set up?

--Me--

Have you done any sort of sound deadener?

YOLO

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived