Sonic Electronix

i know how to handle customers ive worked in a few shops and always dealt with customers.. and i try the same in what i do on the side also..

hell i even went thru the trouble of explaining port area bandwidth and other things too wether or not birch is worth the $$ or not etc etc etc..

dude had a full hr of talking to decide if he wanted me to do his box or not.. what other box builder does that?? im sure a few do but not many

and hell i even gave him a solid 20min demo of my chevy.. and showed him EXACTLY how i do my installs

and teamht... that looks like a nice ass truck (for a b/w pic..) shame it went to impound yard.. because when my car got impunded they took my wheels off

Edited by getlocivic

He needs the space, not excuses as to why Joe Schmoe can't pick up a box. So, before you get those panties in a bunch: read, comprehend, and then understand the point of view. This isn't a dick move to wait over a week and then give an ultimatum.

You misread my comments. That's exactly what I said to do: give an ultimatum.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

You misread my comments. That's exactly what I said to do: give an ultimatum.

I didn't misread your comment, you misread the whole thread. He was already given that suggestion, and GAVE that ultimatum. Your post

Telling someone that you're either going to "burn it or sell it to some1 else" is tactless. If you're doing a business deal with someone, be professional and just say that it's using a lot of your free space preventing you from making boxes for other people and you need it out of there by X date or they will forfeit the box. The person already paid you, so it's not an issue of them not having the money.

SOOOOOO, let's try and use our brains now...OP gave ultimatum, and you're crying because his ultimatum was pick it up in 2 days or it gets burned or sold.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Text him say thanks for sending someone to get your box I hope you enjoy it, see what he says lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.