Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

its such garbage. IF you want to deal on the internet you are risking your name and reputation every time. If you are an honest and trustworthy person you have nothing to worry about. If you are shady you risk far more than that. ITs 2012 its impossible to hide anymore. You can screw one person over and it will follow you for the rest of your life. It doesnt matter how many good deals youve done the bad outweighs the good.

No one seems to realize that almost every single employer in the world at this point googles you and looks up your info before they even sit down on an interview wiht you. What happens when this pops up then? oh thats right you dont even get an interview let alone a job. For someone who is majoring in business management you'd think you'd have a better grasp on customer service.

I think you're missing the point my friend. I told him what was wrong with the item. Why should I refund the money when he knows a scratch exist? He bought the unit as is. I said I'd refund his money bc I was tired of hearing all this bs on here, but then I decided to let PayPal handle it bc I truly don't believe I owe him one. It's not my fault he isn't happy when he knew the scratch existed.

The bold above is all that matters at this point. You have not kept your word here.

I read all 10 pages what a dick.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Update: Paypal approved claim and is issuing a refund. I took photos of the package being packed and sent via signature confirmation. Already on its way back. Thank you all again for your help, especially Nate. Time to get my box built and system put in. That reminds me, I gotta get a new HU. I also got my RF T1500bdcp yesterday. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

That is great to hear. It makes me mad when people try and scam other human beings.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived