Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

Already paid for it. Came with a huge scratch that he did not disclosure adequately and posted lousy pics that made the unit look fine with no scratches. Now wants to be a punk and play games b/c he's probably spent the money on women's clothes and is broke. At least paypal will buy him more time but I'll get the money back thru paypal. If not, I have a free travel voucher to anywhere in the US.

Don't say anything that can be construed as a threat. Let Paypal claims run its course.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

See pic below

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

damnnnnnnnnn dude that screen is fuccccc*********dddddd up. sellers a dick, in all honesty. Sounds like false advertisement, georgia if you keep doing that one day u gonna do it to the wrong person and they gon bust that ass. Give tha man his money back so he can get a unit worth that money, we all kno you blew the money so the next payday you need to refund that money and get your tv back and scam somebody else on another site. Matter of fact you need to do it to somebody in your town so they can smack you araound a little....Sry bro hope you get your money back

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

See pic below

Proof he agreed on $350 shipped

Brandon Northc… brandonnorthcutt@me.…

To: Drew Han Show details May 10 7:06 am

I will include all the modules, nav antenna, mic, and remote. But I can't sell it for under 350 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone

His reply proving he agreed to refund money.

Brandon Northc… brandonnorthcutt@me.…

To: Drew Han Show details May 15 10:38 am

Even though I don't feel like I owe you a refund I'm tired of dealing with it. I'll refund you $370 on Wednesday of next week. I would do it sooner but I don't get paid until that day. I want to apologize for not sending more in depth pics and not communicating as I should have. I'm sure you're fed up dealing with me, but if you turn the screen on the scratch is hardly noticeable. So if you would like you can turn it on to see if that changes your opinion on it bc it's a great headunit at a cheap price

<screenshots man

I can't take screen shots with my phone. I can take them on my work computer tomorrow. Nonetheless, I do have the email saying he would issue a refund.

post screen shots dude companys like paypal are more likely to believe screen shots than you just typing in what was said

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Wow this dude is such an asshole. I really hope he's never allowed to sell (rip the fuck off) people on this website ever again.

EDIT: Definitely get those screenshots asap man and send them in to paypal because this is getting ridiculous.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Archived