SLAYER1805 Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 Woooh box updates! Looks good already!
Omega5002 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 Building process, it's gonna be ugly but it will be great when it's done, though I did go crazy with the titebond lolStartDecided to try an idea, and dip my screws into the titebondPort holders doneFront back 2' dowel in, screwed in from both sides, and screwed into the port holder for extra strengthleft right dowel in, screwed on both sides, to the front back dowel, and to the port holderInstall front baffleAnd how it looks so far, I'm done for tonight thoughWith the port inside 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 nice Thanks man, I should be able to finish up tomorrow on the building process 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Hell yea Thales!! Coming along GREAT!! Only thing missing from the build is blood lol. With every good build, there's at least one drop of blood shed in the process Tip form the pros My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Omega5002 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 Well, I accidentally stabbed my finger on a screw lolIt's all good, hopefully I get this box done soon though, all there's left to do is install the other dowels, and the top and bottom, then after that, wrap the box, in which I bought black suede 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Kevin M Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 When are we going to hear this new box playing? This weekend? 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Omega5002 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 When are we going to hear this new box playing? This weekend? I'm shooting for Friday 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 shoot for thursday I have to wrap it on Thursday, I have to allow the mdf to completely dry overnight, and then let the box dry on thursday, then install it Friday morning 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Looks good Omega. That will not come apart I bet. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 Looks good Omega. That will not come apart I bet. I'm building this box to be extra strong 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.