Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

:)

64ED32D1-5AFE-4681-B2DE-83E55DFA2CAA_zps

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I know where the thread is about that whole ordeal, i have it bookmarked.

Pm the link :) pretty please lol
It will have to wait till I get home at 830 cst
can I has the link as well

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

i wanna check out the thread over the "ordeal" too if possible, it would be nice to have more back story to the situation

is there a possibility of some supercaps to pick up a bit of slack since you cant get ll the bats that you want? granted the size of the system im not sure how many supercaps would be sufficient, so even though they have a smaller footprint than a bat, it may not work i guess

I have now read the "ordeal" as it is dubbed.

I'm going to do a UBL soon as I get it back and get started on it again. Like I said were planning on me getting it sometime in January-feb 1st

And I'd like to ask everyone if iraggi comes back in and tries start more stuff just ignore him, I will do the same. I'm tired of the drama too. We have our differences but I tried workin with him countless times on this. So no matter what discussions we have on here it's not going to change anything/way he's going to do it.

Archived